Hello. I'm new, Does it surprise you?

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » Hello. I'm new, Does it surprise you?

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Renn

Reply Mon 14 Jul, 2008 03:18 pm
Hi, my name is Kayleigh but please don't call me that, even if you do remember. Renn is much preferred. I turned seventeen last Friday...I'm not sure why I'm telling you that, I just happen to waffle too much.

EDIT: An important note I missed...I am Female.

I'm sure I'll find people here with similar interests to me.

I started my A levels last September and Philosophy was one of my choices. We studied Epistemology and Ethics this year. We've just started Political Philosophy. I've wanted to join a philosophy forum for AGES, probably because I spend half my life on forums. The other half is mainly occupied with Reading books and Manga.
I am also studying Maths and German.

I thought about maybe giving a few of my opinions on philosophical matters but I know it would lead to me waffling on about it for paragraphs and paragraphs when I can just find the appropriate topics at a later date.

Oh I better warn you, I reserve my more eloquent writing skills for essays (what little I have), it feels weird being too concentrated on my writing in forums, even if I am discussing something highly intellectual, my grammar tends to be awful but readable. Bad habit, I'm afraid. PLEASE DON'T KILL ME! Oh and remember to breathe when/if (Arguably both the same, couldn't decide which to use) you read what I say as I forget commas, sorry and tend to make my sentences very long.

I usually have an introduction that is more than three times the size of this one but aching to look around some more so I'm going to bring this to a close.

Glad I found this place. XP
OH WAIT
I haven't mentioned the glorious pets have I?

Its an introduction MUST.

I have 4 Tortoises. And their eggs! 2 cats who I love, called Tig and Tag. 2 Guinea-pigs and a Rabbit.

I will be quiet, for now.

Lazarius

Reply Mon 14 Jul, 2008 03:21 pm
@Renn,
Welcome to the forum dear, though I am pretty new here myself! But I help as much as I can.

*Bow*

Lazarius

P.S .....eggs?! EGGS?! Ohh cute! (I want Tortoise eggs too! *Cries*)

Renn

Reply Mon 14 Jul, 2008 03:26 pm
@Lazarius,
Lazarius wrote:
Welcome to the forum dear, though I am pretty new here myself! But I help as much as I can.

*Bow*

Lazarius

P.S .....eggs?! EGGS?! Ohh cute!

Thank you for saying hi ^^

hehe, we had 16 successful hatches last year. They are an endangered species of Tortoise I think (Hunted for various reasons) so I feel like we are doing something good. Plus tortoises have great and hilarious personalities. XP

When the babies first hatched they were no bigger than a 50p coin. XP SO CUTE!

Lazarius

Reply Mon 14 Jul, 2008 03:28 pm
@Renn,
Renn wrote:
Thank you for saying hi ^^

hehe, we had 16 successful hatches last year. They are an endangered species of Tortoise I think (Hunted for various reasons) so I feel like we are doing something good. Plus tortoises have great and hilarious personalities. XP

When the babies first hatched they were no bigger than a 50p coin. XP SO CUTE!

Okay...now you've done it! You'll have to post some SnApS in the off-topic section dear.

*High cheekboned smile*

Renn

Reply Mon 14 Jul, 2008 03:32 pm
@Lazarius,
Lazarius wrote:
Okay...now you've done it! You'll have to post some SnApS in the off-topic section dear.

*High cheekboned smile*

Yay!
Sadly, I haven't got any of last year's babies but I will definitely be taking some this year.

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » Hello. I'm new, Does it surprise you?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/06/2024 at 07:26:02