philosophy of self

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

boagie

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2008 08:36 am
@simon phil,
Simon,Smile

Death, don't take it personal! If the experience is not good, one welcomes death, for experience is what you are.

simon phil

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2008 09:15 am
@boagie,
lol I don't take death personally. Can't say it concerns me much. Guess that's the bit where experience or perception takes over from natural instinct.

boagie

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2008 09:53 am
@simon phil,
simon wrote:
lol I don't take death personally. Can't say it concerns me much. Guess that's the bit where experience or perception takes over from natural instinct.

Simon,Smile

Perhaps you should be looking for a high paying dangerous job then, indeed there are people who no little of fear, and they tend to seek out these high risk jobs. To understand something on an intellectual level is often quite different than living the reality.

simon phil

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2008 09:59 am
@boagie,
heheh I seem to have given the wrong impression.

I'm not concerned about death. A casual approach of "fair enough. It'll happen" is one thing. An approach of "I may as well make it as soon as possible" is entirely another.

Accepting death and having a deathwish are two different things from my point of view! ;o)

boagie

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2008 10:48 am
@simon phil,
simon wrote:
heheh I seem to have given the wrong impression.

I'm not concerned about death. A casual approach of "fair enough. It'll happen" is one thing. An approach of "I may as well make it as soon as possible" is entirely another.

Accepting death and having a deathwish are two different things from my point of view! ;o)

Simon,Smile

Your point is well taken!Smile

WhatIsEverything

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2008 11:04 am
@vajrasattva,
Believe it or not people like you are hard to find.:brickwall: People are taught science and not the think for themselves. This is the difference between Intellect and Wisdom. and onto answering your question... you have to keep in mind, What is existence? Its a word that we made up to describe us being here. Everything could be not as it seems. People are describing things with made up words. Not their real names.

Ennui phil

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2008 09:09 am
@vajrasattva,
vajrasattva wrote:
I pose the question, Who are we really? What is it that constitutes an individual? How can we know ourselves? Why are we here? How do we know we exist? There is no right answer but I would like to know what you all think.

The queries can be answered by one's valuable knowledge and reading,revering the philosophy.We cannot know ourselves if we hitherto stay in a space where no light,information can shine upon him/her.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 06:34:45