God and Satan

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

HexHammer
 
Reply Mon 19 Apr, 2010 11:47 am
@Wisdom Seeker,
Wisdom Seeker;153980 wrote:
please don't make stories or possibilities...

Just ask the church about anything

maybe they can tell you the nature of Satan

please don't tell things unconfirmed...

---------- Post added 04-19-2010 at 10:20 AM ----------


It seems you do not have a knowledge on Cristianity
Satan is not equal to God and right now he is tormented in hell.

Evil is the absence of good
Evil is the same as nothingness
Satan have taken out his goodness against God
Because Satan have taken out his goodness against God
God left him to nothingness
and now Satan is taking his revenge to God by bringing humans to nothingness
Seems you distrot christianity with weird expressions, and a bit farfetched poetry.

Genesis 6:5
King James Bible wrote:
And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
We all know of the great flood, do you? Isn't that an act of evil?
 
Wisdom Seeker
 
Reply Mon 19 Apr, 2010 12:35 pm
@HexHammer,
HexHammer;154051 wrote:
Seems you distrot christianity with weird expressions, and a bit farfetched poetry.


Satan is already in the bottomless pit. he rebel against the goodness of god, his overweening pride brings him to nothingness where goodness is not present.

Rev 20:3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more

Satan become evil by loosing his goodness for his overweening pride.
as we all know that evil is the absence of good and pride is the absence of humility and absence is same as nothingness. his continues seeking of nothingness is the cause of his loosing perfection or fullness.

and if God can bring him down to nothingness then he is not as powerful as God. a proof that God does not need Satan.
 
Decemberist phil
 
Reply Mon 19 Apr, 2010 01:01 pm
@Wisdom Seeker,
Wisdom Seeker;154064 wrote:
Satan is already in the bottomless pit. he rebel against the goodness of god, his overweening pride brings him to nothingness where goodness is not present.

Rev 20:3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more

Satan become evil by loosing his goodness for his overweening pride.
as we all know that evil is the absence of good and pride is the absence of humility and absence is same as nothingness. his continues seeking of nothingness is the cause of his loosing perfection or fullness.

and if God can bring him down to nothingness then he is not as powerful as God. a proof that God does not need Satan.

God is quite egoistic then- smiting others into bottomless pits because they're proud.

He might be 'stronger' then him, but satan is nevertheless a deity in some form. How is christianity then monotheist?
 
Wisdom Seeker
 
Reply Mon 19 Apr, 2010 01:14 pm
@Decemberist phil,
Decemberist;154076 wrote:
God is quite egoistic then- smiting others into bottomless pits because they're proud.

God just give what he deserves for fighting against his creator.
 
HexHammer
 
Reply Mon 19 Apr, 2010 01:37 pm
@Wisdom Seeker,
Wisdom Seeker;154064 wrote:
Satan is already in the bottomless pit. he rebel against the goodness of god, his overweening pride brings him to nothingness where goodness is not present.

Rev 20:3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more

Satan become evil by loosing his goodness for his overweening pride.
as we all know that evil is the absence of good and pride is the absence of humility and absence is same as nothingness. his continues seeking of nothingness is the cause of his loosing perfection or fullness.

and if God can bring him down to nothingness then he is not as powerful as God. a proof that God does not need Satan.
What consists his evil of? ..only stateing that he was equal to God? ..isn't that a bit pitiful?
 
Wisdom Seeker
 
Reply Mon 19 Apr, 2010 03:17 pm
@HexHammer,
HexHammer;154085 wrote:
What consists his evil of? ..only stateing that he was equal to God? ..isn't that a bit pitiful?


He thinks of him of too much perfection, he thinks that no one is higher than him other than God. He have a greatjealous in relating towards humans. he want God to think of him better than any humans, seeing humans as his great rivalry, he tends to do anything to bring down humanity up to the point in which he fight against God. in which he ultimately failed and throw away from what he seeks nothingness.

knowing that pride is 1 of the 7 deadly sins and other than it is always written first, it is considered by many as the greatest among the 7 sins.

not just pride, he also posses some of the 7 capital sins or maybe all of it. (such as greed,lust,wrath,envy, etc.)


Attacking God is also one of the greatest evil thing he done, knowing that the first 4 parts of the 10 commandments is about God and considered as the most important among other commandments.

not just the first 4 parts, how about the things he done to many humans.
it will count as 10, all of the 10 ten commandments

i believe he is successfully done the 7 capital sins and disobeying the ten commandments.

and doing those things is enough for him to be throw away on what he seeks: the nothingness, the absence of anything in short hell where there is no comfort only the absence of it: pain.
 
HexHammer
 
Reply Mon 19 Apr, 2010 05:25 pm
@Wisdom Seeker,
Wisdom Seeker;154110 wrote:
He thinks of him of too much perfection, he thinks that no one is higher than him other than God. He have a greatjealous in relating towards humans. he want God to think of him better than any humans, seeing humans as his great rivalry, he tends to do anything to bring down humanity up to the point in which he fight against God. in which he ultimately failed and throw away from what he seeks nothingness.

knowing that pride is 1 of the 7 deadly sins and other than it is always written first, it is considered by many as the greatest among the 7 sins.

not just pride, he also posses some of the 7 capital sins or maybe all of it. (such as greed,lust,wrath,envy, etc.)


Attacking God is also one of the greatest evil thing he done, knowing that the first 4 parts of the 10 commandments is about God and considered as the most important among other commandments.

not just the first 4 parts, how about the things he done to many humans.
it will count as 10, all of the 10 ten commandments

i believe he is successfully done the 7 capital sins and disobeying the ten commandments.

and doing those things is enough for him to be throw away on what he seeks: the nothingness, the absence of anything in short hell where there is no comfort only the absence of it: pain.
Most of this, isn't it something you'r making up, else please show me where it is in the bible.
 
Decemberist phil
 
Reply Mon 19 Apr, 2010 05:28 pm
@Infovore,
i dont think there is a point in this thread anymore...
 
Krumple
 
Reply Mon 19 Apr, 2010 05:43 pm
@Decemberist phil,
Decemberist;154163 wrote:
i dont think there is a point in this thread anymore...


Why do you say that? Please elaborate more when you make statements like this. Your point is not very clear to the rest of us why you think such. It might be clear to yourself but remember, the rest of us are not directly linked to your brain.

If you close the thread, a new thread titled similar will just pop up anyways. If you do a search I bet you will find a similar thread to this one. So even though you might think there is no point left to this thread, it seems the rest of the forum must think it is still a valid topic?
 
Wisdom Seeker
 
Reply Tue 20 Apr, 2010 03:25 am
@HexHammer,
HexHammer;154160 wrote:
Most of this, isn't it something you'r making up, else please show me where it is in the bible.


In Genesis 3: the Satan's first appearance in the old testament is as the serpent in the garden of Eden. The serpent tempts Adan and Eve into eating the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil, which God had forbidden them to eat, thus causing their expulsion from the garden and indirectly causing sin to enter the world.

in the New Testament, with the serpent in Eden, in Revelation 12:9: "This great dragon the ancient serpent called the Devil, or Satan, the one deceiving the whole world was thrown down to the earth with all his angels."

Isaiah 14:12-15 also seems to describe Satan's fall.
Satan was among the highest of all angels and the "brightest in the sky". His pride is considered a reason why he would not bow to God as all other angels did, but sought to rule heaven himself. The popularly held beliefs that Satan was once a prideful angel who eventually rebels against God

there are other parts of the bible telling the evilness of Satan.


 
Krumple
 
Reply Tue 20 Apr, 2010 04:53 am
@Wisdom Seeker,
Wisdom Seeker;154393 wrote:
In Genesis 3: the Satan's first appearance in the old testament is as the serpent in the garden of Eden. The serpent tempts Adan and Eve into eating the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil, which God had forbidden them to eat, thus causing their expulsion from the garden and indirectly causing sin to enter the world.

How do you know for certain that the story of the serpent is a direct link to Satan? I know this is what some consider but I see no link. If I remember right, doesn't the story continue with god cursing the snake to crawl on it's belly from that point on because of this tempting of Eve? If the serpent is Satan why wouldn't god acknowledge it and what is the point of cursing the snake to crawl on it's belly if it were just Satan in disguise? Makes no sense.

Wisdom Seeker;154393 wrote:

Isaiah 14:12-15 also seems to describe Satan's fall.
Satan was among the highest of all angels and the "brightest in the sky". His pride is considered a reason why he would not bow to God as all other angels did, but sought to rule heaven himself. The popularly held beliefs that Satan was once a prideful angel who eventually rebels against God


How do you know the details of why he rebelled? What if god is the tyrant that is in the bible and Satan actually objects to how god is treating mankind? Satan get's branded the rebel and the evil but wouldn't any tyrant do the same to anyone who objected to his plans? Perhaps god is the evil one and Satan is the rebel to solve the problem?

I don't believe any of it but I bet you have never considered that to be a possibility. But think about this for a second.

If god is so great, and these angels have first hand knowledge of god. What would ever make them want to turn away? I mean if god is suppose to be the light and all that garbage, I find it hard to believe that a being right there in the presence would have the gumption or even the desire to turn against that. Unless there was something incredibly corrupt with this god, I can't see any other reason.
 
HexHammer
 
Reply Tue 20 Apr, 2010 05:21 am
@Wisdom Seeker,
Wisdom Seeker;154393 wrote:
In Genesis 3: the Satan's first appearance in the old testament is as the serpent in the garden of Eden. The serpent tempts Adan and Eve into eating the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil, which God had forbidden them to eat, thus causing their expulsion from the garden and indirectly causing sin to enter the world.


in the New Testament, with the serpent in Eden, in Revelation 12:9: "This great dragon the ancient serpent called the Devil, or Satan, the one deceiving the whole world was thrown down to the earth with all his angels."

Isaiah 14:12-15 also seems to describe Satan's fall.
Satan was among the highest of all angels and the "brightest in the sky". His pride is considered a reason why he would not bow to God as all other angels did, but sought to rule heaven himself. The popularly held beliefs that Satan was once a prideful angel who eventually rebels against God
Seems like you only say Satan is evil, because other tells you to think so. As I see it he did us a great favor, in letting us eat the apple. Now we know what is right and wrong, we can engineer bridges, computer chips, medical instruments ..send a man on the moon.
If Satan didn't let us eat the apple, we would still wander aroud naked, still being idiots.

..what do you prefer?

I choose Satan any day.
 
platorepublic
 
Reply Tue 20 Apr, 2010 06:43 am
@Justin,
Justin;83244 wrote:
If you believe in God and you believe God is both omnipresent and omnipotent and all powerful and all good, then how can you believe in Satan? In God's world there can be no Satan and no evil. This is the hypocrisy of the Church founded on fear. There has to be an evil if there is a good so in God we divide his presence into a dual expression of Good and Evil.

Likewise if it was only evil, then there would be no good. Satan is a creation of mankind. The twisted, ill informed and misguided human that brings forth the evil where evil would otherwise have no existence. If one believes in Satan and believes in God, they are sort of worshiping two deities, separate from each other.

Heaven and Hell is likewise a creation of man in an attempt to describe that which man creates each and everyday his physical body awakens in this world of materialistic deities. It's an illusion because there can only be heaven if there is God. Hell is a monkey on our back and for some reason we keep creating more and more of it.

It's the fear of hell that keeps many in the church in check. Otherwise the need for the church would be obsolete. Therefore the foundation of the Church is fear... an illusion but it does have it's place in politics, doesn't it.

Uh then couldn't you extend this to saying belief in God is founded by fear?

God is all-good etc etc. Why the **** do we need God? Fear? Hell I am all-good etc etc too!
 
Wisdom Seeker
 
Reply Tue 20 Apr, 2010 08:14 am
@HexHammer,
HexHammer;154404 wrote:
Seems like you only say Satan is evil, because other tells you to think so. As I see it he did us a great favor, in letting us eat the apple. Now we know what is right and wrong, we can engineer bridges, computer chips, medical instruments ..send a man on the moon.
If Satan didn't let us eat the apple, we would still wander aroud naked, still being idiots.

..what do you prefer?

I choose Satan any day.


if god knows the right thing, he already give it on us.
but we loss it and now we seek this losses but we pick the wrong ones.

we don't need power to sustain us, we just need what is good for us, too much is not good, it corrupts us as our souls cannot contain that great power, we are limited, good cannot contain that too much,good always pick good and excess power is not good, in order not to waste those power, we bring it for evil, in which is infinite, infinite space to contain such power which is nothingness.

power will always loss, power which sustain us in which we forever seeks, forever troubles us.

power does not really solves problem it just escape it, it will still haunt you, in order to really solve this problem is to finish it and the only one who can finish is god.

you may say that they are naked idiots but look they are completed with it. some are more powerful than them but still they seek it because it does not complete them and it will never complete them because they seek infinite nothingness.

Krumple;154401 wrote:
How do you know for certain that the story of the serpent is a direct link to Satan? I know this is what some consider but I see no link. If I remember right, doesn't the story continue with god cursing the snake to crawl on it's belly from that point on because of this tempting of Eve? If the serpent is Satan why wouldn't god acknowledge it and what is the point of cursing the snake to crawl on it's belly if it were just Satan in disguise? Makes no sense.


i forgot what part of bible that is states that Satan is also the serpent
because it tells that Satan is the one who begins the sin here on earth in which the serpent have done, i don't know why god have to curse the serpent.

Krumple;154401 wrote:

If god is so great, and these angels have first hand knowledge of god. What would ever make them want to turn away?


because they have the freewill to turn away, the have the free will to choose what is right and wrong, they have the freewill to be good and evil, they are all free to choose anything, god is going after them to save them but they always escape to nothingness
 
HexHammer
 
Reply Tue 20 Apr, 2010 02:04 pm
@Wisdom Seeker,
Wisdom Seeker;154460 wrote:
if god knows the right thing, he already give it on us.
but we loss it and now we seek this losses but we pick the wrong ones.

we don't need power to sustain us, we just need what is good for us, too much is not good, it corrupts us as our souls cannot contain that great power, we are limited, good cannot contain that too much,good always pick good and excess power is not good, in order not to waste those power, we bring it for evil, in which is infinite, infinite space to contain such power which is nothingness.

power will always loss, power which sustain us in which we forever seeks, forever troubles us.

power does not really solves problem it just escape it, it will still haunt you, in order to really solve this problem is to finish it and the only one who can finish is god.
You speak with principles seemingly only fitting in some closed eviroment, not really seems to fit the real world. You doesn't sound experienced in anything but books.

With power we save millions of lifes, preventing them getting sick, we feed them, we educate them, we fight crime and corruption ..with power we have this forum to chat in.

Without power we would have nothing.
 
Marat phil
 
Reply Tue 20 Apr, 2010 02:40 pm
@Infovore,
The power is compulsion. It is the power over body. But BODIES NOT necessary to the Lucifer. NOT. Souls are necessary to Lucifer. God not forces angels to serve it. Angels has free will.

Example: the USA have won Cold War not by force of arms or riches. No. The USA have won Cold War because all nations of the world have grown fond of America. And Russia - were hated. Precisely also the Satan and God.

To subordinate body - force is necessary.
To subordinate free will - the TEMPTATION is necessary. God can't punish the Satan to that-what is it immortal spirit. It not body. He hates mankind. Its sin - not arrogance. The Satan has betrayed God because hates mankind. He wishes to torment all generations of people in hell. Why? To revenge God. But immortal angels and ghosts (people) can't be subordinated. It is impossible. But it is possible to tempt them. As the USA have tempted all World.

Cold War is mystical war first in the history.

---------- Post added 04-20-2010 at 03:49 PM ----------

Young Satanists fondly believe in "Lucifer's gang". They think that "allies" are necessary to Devil. Ha Ha Ha! Demons (UFO) can though tomorrow to destroy the physical plane. The help of teenagers-vandals in to it isn't necessary. But it needs to tear off their souls from God and to torture in the Hell.
 
 

 
Copyright © 2019 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2019 at 08:59:43