2. "The Jesus story just is an accumulation of myths of legendary people, all rolled into one uber-nice guy."
He was an utterly pain in the @ ..uhmm ..neck!
Mark 12:41-44 41 And he sat down over against the treasury, and beheld how the multitude cast money into the treasury: and many that were rich cast in much. 42 And there came a poor widow, and she cast in two mites, which make a farthing. 43 And he called unto him his disciples, and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, This poor widow cast in more than all they that are casting into the treasury: 44 for they all did cast in of their superfluity; but she of her want did cast in all that she had, even all her living.
Why should people follow him into the desert? Heatstroke! People in need of basic healthcare would surely die.
He was such utterly nisance that the jews would choose Barabas over him.
3. "Science and faith are incompatible ways of thinking. Separate realms that should be kept separate."
Probaly, but now we'r at sience, prove it!
4. "The history of science is the story of one religious superstition after another being eradicated by reason and logic."
Thought it was the reason and logic which got eradicated by sience.
6. "St. Paul invented Christianity by making a nice rabbi named Jesus into a god."
Year, he sure made a good sales speech!
7. "Evolution disproves God."
Huh? ..in which way? Today we can make a car in mere hours, do that in a desolate island. It takes a very long evolution of invetions to make a simple car today.
8. "In their arrogant superiority, Christians think everybody else is going to burn in hell for all eternity."
The preception of christianity has changed vastly over the millennia. I wonder where "the sinners goes to Hell" ..went? I'm sure it's more like uh ..christianity's popularity are dwindling, therefore we must invent some new babble they can belive in.
Or it's just a good argument for the decons to get instant popularity.
9. "The Bible is riddled with contradictions and therefore cannot be the perfect word of God."
Maybe your not so good at politics, when things gets out of hand civil goverments/regimes have to resort to marshal law.
10. "More people have been killed in the name of religion than any other cause in the history of the world.
I must agree, in their books there are both preacehed peace and war. And most religious people are ruled by emotions, those who are ruled by emotion are prone to anger and fear, those who are prone to anger and fear ..sow chaos!