Restless Cynic

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Mon 7 Jul, 2008 12:22 pm
Hello all.

After several years I have decided to rekindle my love of philosophy by joining this forum. I have also recently taken my blog in a new direction moving away from technobabble to more philosophical discussion.

I hope to find a lot of interesting topics for conversations here.

You can learn a bit about me here.

If you don't feel like clicking there, I will summarize:

My name is Bryan Chain, I am a gainfully employed Systems Engineer specializing in enterprise backup and recovery. I am a web designer as a hobby and I also have a love for salt water aquariums. I graduated from Drexel University in Philadelphia with a Bachelors Degree in Computer Engineering and an official minor degree in philosophy.

I recently started a blog as a creative outlet and at first it was mostly techie talk/video game discussion, but it has been taking a trend toward psychological and philosophical topics lately.

I hope to meet some great people here.

boagie

Reply Mon 7 Jul, 2008 12:58 pm
@werkkrew,
Werkkrew,Smile

You most definitely will not do--------just kidding!! You sound like a most interesting addition to our forum here. Make yourself at home, respond to something that catches you, or, start a new thread about something you would like to explore. Again welcome Werkkrew!! boagie

Didymos Thomas

Reply Mon 7 Jul, 2008 01:54 pm
@boagie,
Good to have you with us, Werkkrew!

Justin

Reply Mon 7 Jul, 2008 06:10 pm
@werkkrew,
Welcome Werkkrew! Thank you for introducing yourself. I would encourage to read the rules and guidelines of this forum before posting. Your last post was deleted because it was basically copied content from your blog that is also in your signature as a link and it was posted in creative writing which was the wrong area anyway. No worries, just a friendly reminder.

Welcome anyway and hope you enjoy the community. - PEACE!

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/19/2024 at 11:04:00