Greetings

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Prier

Reply Thu 3 Jul, 2008 04:28 am
Hey all!

Finally found a forum which is potentially worth joining Smile

I'm currently on my very first semester break from university and in order to fill the (philosophical dialogue) void, I decided to join this forum - after all, it does look quite involving compared to some others.

For now, my main interests in philosophy range in areas of epistemology, metaphysics and meta-ethics, though because I'm only in my first year I won't be nearly as adept as some others here.

At the moment I'm reading A.J. Ayer's Language, Truth and Logic which is probably one of the most easily-understood and revealing texts I've been through.

Anyway, hopefully I can remain an active poster and contributer of sorts! Very Happy

Didymos Thomas

Reply Thu 3 Jul, 2008 04:34 am
@Prier,
Hey, welcome to the forums!

We've got all kinds here, students and otherwise. I imagine you will find many ongoing discussions to be interesting. And feel free to start your own threads; we like new ideas.

Make yourself at home.

boagie

Reply Thu 3 Jul, 2008 05:41 pm
@Didymos Thomas,
Prier,Smile

Welcome to the forums, you'll find around here people on various levels. You sound like your well on the way in your philosophical journey, enjoy. boagie

Justin

Reply Fri 4 Jul, 2008 07:06 am
@Prier,
Welcome Prier! Glad you could join us and thank you for the intro. Many a good discussions taking place so feel free to get involved. Enjoy the community.

Arjen

Reply Fri 4 Jul, 2008 12:30 pm
@Justin,
Hi Prier, Smile

I am already looking forward to discussions with you. Although I am also definately still in the middle of learning a lot of things I bet you and I can teach eachother a thing or two Smile

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 09:28:57