New member from Australia

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » New member from Australia

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

PaulG

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2008 03:43 am
Hi all,
I've just registered here and thought that I'd just introduce myself. I work in the criminal justice system and am in my second semester of the Master Social Science Criminology. I have an interest in philosophy and look forward to some interesting and lively debates, mostly in the areas of ethics and morality. Anyway, that's a little bit about myself.

Paul.

Didymos Thomas

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2008 04:55 am
@PaulG,
Welcome to the forums, Paul.

Arjen

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2008 05:22 am
@PaulG,
PaulG wrote:
Hi all,
I've just registered here and thought that I'd just introduce myself. I work in the criminal justice system and am in my second semester of the Master Social Science Criminology. I have an interest in philosophy and look forward to some interesting and lively debates, mostly in the areas of ethics and morality. Anyway, that's a little bit about myself.

Paul.

Hi Paul, I think we have a fondness for ethical discussions in common. I bet we can find ourselves on opposite sides in many an ethical discussion (knowing my standing in the whole of things). I am already looking forward to our future discussions Smile

boagie

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2008 02:54 pm
@PaulG,
Paul,Smile

Welcome to the forum, morality and ethics two very big topics. I am sure you will not be disappointed lots of interesting people here. Settle in and think about responding to a thread or starting one of your own. Again welcome Paul, glad you could join us!Smile

de budding

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2008 03:51 pm
@boagie,
Morality and ethics? you arrived at the right place then Very Happy
I hope you enjoy your stay, and welcome!!!
Dan.

Justin

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2008 05:43 pm
@PaulG,
Warm welcome to you PaulG! Interesting subject to study... Criminal Justice could use a philosopher or an adapt of philosophy. When I was in college, roomed with 5 criminal justice majors. One was back to go for a law degree and was previously a police officer. They were an interesting group of characters. Smile

Lots of stuff to talk about and engage in within this forum. Enjoy and make yourself at home.

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » New member from Australia
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 12:46:33