Hi - I havn't talked philosophy for a while

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » Hi - I havn't talked philosophy for a while

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2008 09:34 pm
Hi everyone -

I used to study philosophy back at University...and I really enjoyed it. So I thought I would join a forum...and this looks like as good a place as any~!

I'm far from an expert, I can't even really remember most of the content from back then, however, its something that I've always been interested in.

I'll probably need a while to get back into it, but I'll give it my best shot.

I'm particularly interested in metaphysics, as well as some Government and political stuff. As I said, I'm just looking to get back into it!

VideCorSpoon

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2008 09:42 pm
@scottik187,
Welcome!

Well, the minute anyone calls themselves an expert isn't an expert at all.

I primarily focused on metaphysics, so I hope to converse with you in the future on that subject. If your interested in Ancient Greek metaphysical ontology, we'll have a blast. Any who, enjoy the forum.

Didymos Thomas

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2008 10:28 pm
@VideCorSpoon,
Welcome to the forums. Smile

boagie

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2008 04:26 pm
@scottik187,
scottik,Smile

You will find a full range of people here, some novices, some quite seasoned and well read, still others whom don't seem to know much but are always right-the name's boagie--just kidding!! Sure Scottik, once your settled in I am sure you will enjoy yourself and others will enjoy you. We are pleased you found us, and pleased to have you with us!!!Very Happy

Holiday20310401

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2008 10:41 pm
@boagie,
Can't be any worse than me:o

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » Hi - I havn't talked philosophy for a while
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 02:22:47