The 4th Dimension is a realm of pure thought, the very realm of Middle Knowledge.

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » Epistemology
  3. » The 4th Dimension is a realm of pure thought, the very realm of Middle Knowledge.

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sun 24 Jan, 2010 02:53 pm
Middle Knowledge is the knowledge of all potentiality. It is the knowledge attributed to a God and argues for an ability to know in advance all variable outcomes from a single intentional decision by a sentient being. I propose that Middle Knowledge must also be capable of understanding these outcomes across multiple planes of time, in that Middle Knowledge must allow for the immediate, middle, and end physical processes necessary to manifest any thought into a physical action observable at a specific space/time coordinate.

Middle Knowledge should also be capable of "knowing" the resulting action/reaction outcomes that sprang fourth from the original event.

Basically, Middle Knowledge is "All Knowing". Yet is different than "Omniscience" in that Middle Knowledge does not necessarily know "everything". Middle Knowledge may not "know" the cure for cancer, nor what is on the other side of a Black Hole. If those propositions are impossible, Middle Knowledge may never know. Omniscience can know when Middle Knowledge cannot.

But as to a fixed proposition, a closed loop system so to speak, look at this HyperCube simulation. Remember, the Hypercube is not a 4 Dimensional Object. We cannot detect 4 Dimensional Objects in our 3 Dimensional Realm. This animation is only a shadow of a 4 Dimensional Object, and one reason why we can claim the 4th Dimension does in fact exist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_DIQqT455c&NR=1&feature=fvwp

This is a very simple one. But it serves to illustrate the "all possible conditions" of a single cube.

Could this be a mathematical graphic illustration of a simple quantity of Middle Knowledge? Perhaps not in this simple form (a shadow), but consider the actual 4D entity itself, not the 3D representation of it.

Fanciful Paper Artists actually construct these 4D Shadows into physical reality. Is this 3D Model a word in a 4D alphabet? You know, like how the letters "c-a-t" are not a furry four legged feline, they only represent one. Is this artist representing a 4D reality into our 3D realm?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHhDFwSRZoE&NR=1

How about this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nm2WIxkCgs&feature=fvw

Does this ring true with anyone else? Do you, like I do, see the connection of Middle Knowledge with illustrations of the 4th Dimension?

For those who don't understand the concept. Here's a refresher course on what the 4th Dimension supposedly is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDaKzQNlMFw

These Dimensional concepts are presented in infinite forms. But remember, as Carl Sagan says, they are only "shadows" of 4 Dimensional entities. The actual entity extends beyond the capacity of our 3 Dimensional Realm to detect.

Are these the spinning swirling Thought Objects that Terrence McKenna describes during his DMT experiences? They seemed, as he described, capable of expressing the entire scope of knowledge that any concept presented. The ones he saw had blood and tears, morphing jewels. They were "spoken" into existence.

Are these mathematical representations of Thought?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKbVKxW_BYs

Finally, I think this video illustrates the greatest connection of 4D and Middle Knowledge. All possible outcomes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxAOCOOtKno&feature=related

Are we humans on the verge of interacting with the 4th Dimension and will it bring us closer to possessing Middle Knowledge for ourselves?

Greg phil

Reply Sun 24 Jan, 2010 03:23 pm
@QuinticNon,
nice youtubes... im not clever enough to evaluate your philosophy ideas though

Amperage

Reply Sun 24 Jan, 2010 04:24 pm
@Greg phil,
#1 that was a very cool breakdown and while I may not be able to follow all of it, I think I definitely benefited. It seems quite plausible to me. And certainly very thought provoking.

#2 However if the 4th declension is middle knowledge does that mean there is a 5th dimension of natural knowledge?

I guess I oversimplify it into: could happen, would happen, and will happen.

Lets start with the overall example of Situation A: where we must choose either X or not X

1. could happen gives us the knowledge of what is possible(or maybe rather what is not possible). For example, it is not possible to do both X and not X. Could happen essentially lays out necessary truths. Through this knowledge choices are narrowed from what can and what cannot be.
2. would happen gives us the knowledge of what will occur if we choose X and also the knowledge of what will occur if we choose not X.
3. will happen is the direction actually chosen.

Also are you suggesting that we could some how tap into Middle Knowledge(what I called would happen) somehow to gain insight into possible futures? Like prophecy or something?

QuinticNon

Reply Sun 24 Jan, 2010 04:57 pm
@Amperage,
Amperage;122231 wrote:
#1 that was a very cool breakdown and while I may not be able to follow all of it, I think I definitely benefited. It seems quite plausible to me. And certainly very thought provoking.

I certainly do not "know" anything beyond what I've presented and the speculations I have about it. I think you've got a pretty good grasp on the concept though.

Amperage;122231 wrote:
#2 However if the 4th declension is middle knowledge does that mean there is a 5th dimension of natural knowledge?

I guess it would depend on how they were defined and broken down into separate dimensions. Einstein spoke of 11 to 13 dimensions. How many levels of Hell were there in Dante's Inferno? Your 5th dimension of Natural Knowledge sounds much like my description of the QuinticNon, the Quintessence, the UnKnowable Fifth Unknown. The missing fifth element beyond earth, wind, fire, water that the Greeks spoke of. The life animator. Pure Information as I call it, Natural Knowledge as you call it.

Amperage;122231 wrote:
Also are you suggesting that we could some how tap into Middle Knowledge(what I called would happen) somehow to gain insight into possible futures? Like prophecy or something?

I don't really know. Prophecy seems to be the one specific selection of all possible outcomes known in advance. I'm not sure the 4th dimension is capable of knowing which one is actually manifest into physicality as much as it is capable of demonstrating all potential manifestations. We still may need to choose for ourselves. Perhaps a being of the 5th dimension would even be able to know our choices in advance.

The big thing I'm putting forth, is a wondering if these shadows are some form of recognizable letter or word that fits into a language structure. Is there a message to extract from crop circles if considering them 2D representations of 4D words presented to a 3D life form?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d86BO43BSG8

Amperage

Reply Sun 24 Jan, 2010 05:09 pm
@QuinticNon,
QuinticNon;122245 wrote:
Is there a message to extract from crop circles if considering them 2D representations of 4D words presented to a 3D life form?
I'm not sure I can even conceptualize what a 4D "word" would be used for or to convey or could convey that our words(are our words in a D?) cannot. Are thoughts even contained to a D? I guess maybe a 4D word could be equivalent to a thought such that by simply "understanding the word" you are imparted with some knowledge you didn't have before "reading" it....but that's just me wildly conjecturing. I will say I do believe that prophecy is real so I do believe there is some way in which a mortal can tap into the future.

QuinticNon

Reply Sun 24 Jan, 2010 05:58 pm
@Amperage,
Amperage;122252 wrote:
I'm not sure I can even conceptualize what a 4D "word" would be used for or to convey or could convey that our words(are our words in a D?) cannot.

Sure you can. Imagine the full essence of a thing being presented as one concise word all at once.

Take building construction for instance. A building begins as a thought from a mind. Thought is born and grown within a mind. The only way to grow and spread a thought is with language. Language is the tool we use to share thoughts. That shared thought is now between two minds, and three, and four and possibly hundreds of minds that are involved in the construction of a building.

Consider the implications of this. We not only have the one birthing thought (the objective) but now we have hundreds of different thoughts (the subjective). From thought, a seed is planted and a tree of knowledge grows forth. Who's to say how far the branches of subjectivity may reach?

All these minds creating thoughts about a thought. Spreading them further as thoughts about thoughts of a thought. In our 3D realm, we need language to share thoughts. We need an image/object relationship. If the 4D is a realm of pure thought, beyond the physical limitations of language users, then there presents an opportunity for its residents to enjoy "infusions of essence" of all thoughts about the building construction at once. Every joy, every sorrow, every hope and dream, every secret agenda and dark deception of the buildings existence would be known of all and by all.

Could this all encompassing thought be formulated into a single word or sentence in our 3D realm? I think not.

jeeprs

Reply Sun 24 Jan, 2010 06:56 pm
@QuinticNon,
Indra's Net is is a metaphor used to illustrate the concepts of emptiness, dependent origination, and interpenetration in Buddhist philosophy. The metaphor of Indra's net was developed by the Mahayana Buddhist school in the 3rd century scriptures of the Avatamsaka Sutra, and later by the Chinese Huayan school between the 6th and 8th century.

Buddhist concepts of interpenetration hold that all phenomena are intimately connected; for the Huayan school, Indra's net symbolizes a universe where infinitely repeated mutual relations exist between all members of the universe. This idea is communicated in the image of the interconnectedness of the universe as seen in the net of the Vedic god Indra, whose net hangs over his palace on Mount Meru, the axis mundi of Vedic cosmology and Vedic mythology. Indra's net has a multifaceted jewel at each vertex, and each jewel is reflected in all of the other jewels.

[from Wikipedia].

QuinticNon

Reply Sun 24 Jan, 2010 07:06 pm
@QuinticNon,
When I was younger, I suffered from fever and hallucinations. I have seen this Indra's Net in the form of what I call the Web of Life. Upon close inspection, the connecting points of the Net/Web were human bones. All alive and part of their respective owners, yet interconnected so that one human skeleton was never present in its entirety.

This web went out to eternity. And as a sorrow was expressed far far away, eventually its vibrations made its way to me, and my bones, strung dangling in the net. I felt the sorrow of another from afar. When one was joyful, I felt joy. When one was angered, I felt anger. When one felt humiliation, lust, greed, love, charity, compassion... It was mine as well.

I have swung from Indra's Net. When I was young and feverish.

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » Epistemology
  3. » The 4th Dimension is a realm of pure thought, the very realm of Middle Knowledge.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 12:04:55