hello

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

mcbstrd

Reply Thu 18 Jan, 2007 05:13 am
Hello everybody ... is this a friendly place?

boagie

Reply Thu 18 Jan, 2007 06:53 am
@mcbstrd,
mcbstrd wrote:
Hello everybody ... is this a friendly place?

Hello mcbstrd,

I see this is your first post,welcome! The answer to your question I believe is yes it is a friendly place.One warning, if you are not use to forums in general.Many people are already established here and are comfortable with one another.I am fairly new here myself and was a little disappointed because I at first did not get a response to my posts.Just give yourself time to settle in without to much in the way of expectations.This may not be your experience at all,I believe I might have been a little over sensitive at the time.It is a great sight to feed your curiousity,some very bright people,so enjoy,and again welcome mcbstrd!!!

Justin

Reply Thu 18 Jan, 2007 09:07 am
@boagie,
Thank you boagie for the compliments on the forum and for answering the thread.

Welcome to the Philosophy Forum mcbstrd! Yes, this is a friendly forum and try to maintain it as such. Feel free to look around and post whenever you feel comfortable. I have not been able to spend as much time here as needed but soon there is going to be some major updates done to the forum and those will be announced.

We ask mainly that if you are going to attack, attack only the message or idea and not the individual. Thank you for stopping by and hope you enjoy your stay.

Aristoddler

Reply Thu 18 Jan, 2007 10:49 am
@mcbstrd,
Yes it is friendly.
Except a few rare moments where it isn't.
Welcome aboard, and please share some fresh ideas with us!

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 09:09:57