Yo

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Tue 3 Jun, 2008 08:11 pm
I'm interested in debating philosophies, and this forum looks lively enough. I found it throgh google. I guess I'll get started posting, then...

Oh, and a question: do we get a signature? I can't find it in the profile menu. Also, in the case that we do get one: can we link to other forums?

de Silentio

Reply Tue 3 Jun, 2008 08:21 pm
@BassPlayer,
Welcome Bass Player. I'm sure you will find that this is a great place to debate philosophy.

To create a signature, Click on the Quick Links link on the Top Blue Bar, then choose "Edit Signature".

After you create your signature, notice the User Control Panel on the left.

Enjoy.

Crazeddemon

Reply Tue 3 Jun, 2008 08:26 pm
@de Silentio,
what's up man, i play bass too, just electric though =(. Glad to so quickly see a fellow musician.

boagie

Reply Tue 3 Jun, 2008 08:40 pm
@de Silentio,
Welcome Bass Player,Smile

It will just take a little time to feel your way around, settle in and ejoy, glad you have chosen to be with us.Very Happy

de budding

Reply Wed 4 Jun, 2008 03:18 am
@boagie,
I play bass too Very Happy that's three of us!
Hope you enjoy your stay bass player.
Dan

Didymos Thomas

Reply Wed 4 Jun, 2008 10:08 am
@de budding,
So that's what is wrong with you guys - bass players. All bass players are insane. Wink

Welcome to the forums, BassPlayer.

Crazeddemon

Reply Wed 4 Jun, 2008 01:13 pm
@Didymos Thomas,
Didymos Thomas wrote:
So that's what is wrong with you guys - bass players. All bass players are insane. Wink

lol, I wouldn't worry. I'm sure we all take that comment as a compliment. Very Happy

Justin

Reply Thu 5 Jun, 2008 06:59 am
@BassPlayer,
Welcome BassPlayer! As far as linking to other forums in your signature, thanks for asking but as a new member with one post, that's going to be a no. In the very near future however we are going to be setting up a link exchange and link directory in which we will have a directory to other forums.

Thanks for joining and hope to see you get involved.

BassPlayer

Reply Thu 5 Jun, 2008 01:29 pm
@Justin,
Justin wrote:
Welcome BassPlayer! As far as linking to other forums in your signature, thanks for asking but as a new member with one post, that's going to be a no. In the very near future however we are going to be setting up a link exchange and link directory in which we will have a directory to other forums.

Thanks for joining and hope to see you get involved.

Okay, that's fair, and I see your reasoning. I could easily be a freeloader Wink.

And thanks for the welcomes.

Justin

Reply Thu 5 Jun, 2008 01:32 pm
@BassPlayer,
Not a problem. We're setting up different membership levels with a number of ways of getting there. We're adding formal debates and many other features very soon so please don't hesitate to get involved and we'll be working on that link system as well. Thanks again for understanding and hope to see you get involved.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/30/2024 at 01:37:39