Valete!

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Tarent

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2008 05:38 am
Valete!

I am currently studying Country Studying in Osrog Academy National University of Ukraine. Very much interested in philosophy, socionics, history, phychology and literature. I am here to educate myself, enlarge my IQ and meet people who have similar aims...

I am the person of analitical type of mind and I am keen on structures... (I mostly create my own)

Vasska

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2008 11:05 am
@Tarent,
Hi There Tarent

But what is does studying "Country" mean if I may ask.

Aristoddler

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2008 11:20 am
@Vasska,
political geography?
map making?
I've never heard of it either, lol.

Welcome aboard, Tarent.

boagie

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2008 11:42 am
@Aristoddler,
Tarent,Smile

Welcome aboard, sounds like just the characteristics that make for good dialogue, it sounds though you need to clarify the topic for us, before it can fly. Again Welcome!!Smile

Justin

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2008 05:03 pm
@Tarent,
Welcome Tarent! Glad you could join us. Country Studying,... what exactly is that? Thanks for the intro and hope to see you in the forums.

Tarent

Reply Tue 3 Jun, 2008 08:34 am
@Vasska,
Vasska wrote:
Hi There Tarent

But what is does studying "Country" mean if I may ask.

My major is really close to International Relationships... So that basically means, that I can be an ambassador or w/e.Very Happy

And yeah, it does deal with political geography))) I am close to conclusion, that it deals with everything.

de budding

Reply Tue 3 Jun, 2008 09:30 am
@Tarent,
Tarent wrote:
My major is really close to International Relationships... So that basically means, that I can be an ambassador or w/e.Very Happy

And yeah, it does deal with political geography))) I am close to conclusion, that it deals with everything.

I was wondering myself Smile so thanks and...

Welcome Tarent!

See you around,
Dan.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/29/2024 at 03:41:56