Need a little help with this logic stuff

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » Logic
  3. » Need a little help with this logic stuff

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Thu 14 May, 2009 06:26 pm
Ok so this stuff is all new to me and it seems pretty intersting. Im sure once i catch on ill be fine. But right know i'm completely lost can someone dumb all this down for me please, just until i can get the hang of it. I have not taken any courses or have informed myself of any of this so if someone could start off with the basics i would appreciate it much. Also if you have a good reference to point me towards for starting out with logic proofs and all for absolute beginners that would also work.

Thanks - Yogi

kennethamy

Reply Thu 14 May, 2009 06:55 pm
@Yogi DMT,
Yogi DMT wrote:
Ok so this stuff is all new to me and it seems pretty intersting. Im sure once i catch on ill be fine. But right know i'm completely lost can someone dumb all this down for me please, just until i can get the hang of it. I have not taken any courses or have informed myself of any of this so if someone could start off with the basics i would appreciate it much. Also if you have a good reference to point me towards for starting out with logic proofs and all for absolute beginners that would also work.

Thanks - Yogi

Atheism: Logic & Fallacies

Yogi DMT

Reply Thu 14 May, 2009 07:22 pm
@Yogi DMT,
Thanks that helped a bunch, read throught the whole thing. I appreciate the help but now i need to understand the foundation and basics of slightly more intermediate arguements, especially those of which use differenr humber, symbols, ect. That's where you lose me. Various things like these confuse me . And remember start very basic becuase i am very new to logic arguements.

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » Logic
  3. » Need a little help with this logic stuff
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 07/27/2024 at 06:58:04