Circles and Triangles

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

nameless

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2008 03:18 pm
@Holiday20310401,
Holiday20310401;39293 wrote:
The viewer of a 2D perspective would have to be 2D as well so I'm assuming that changes things, right?

Definitely!

nameless

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2008 03:24 pm
@xris,
xris;39275 wrote:
A line has no depth or width only length as far as i can remember...we should not be even able to see it..so no perspective..

Just because you cannot see something from 'that' perspective ('your's'), does not mean that there is nothing to be seen from others. 'Your's' is just one perspective among many. The 'reality' that you perceive is only a tiny bit of the complete picture that you cannot possibly imagine. When you speak of perspective, you do not speak for a 'group', you speak for your own perceptions, no one elses.
It is a mind experiment.
Read the book, it's very short. very easy.
So, yes perspective.

xris

Reply Wed 24 Dec, 2008 02:15 pm
@nameless,
nameless wrote:
Just because you cannot see something from 'that' perspective ('your's'), does not mean that there is nothing to be seen from others. 'Your's' is just one perspective among many. The 'reality' that you perceive is only a tiny bit of the complete picture that you cannot possibly imagine. When you speak of perspective, you do not speak for a 'group', you speak for your own perceptions, no one elses.
It is a mind experiment.
Read the book, it's very short. very easy.
So, yes perspective.
I was talking from a geometric perception not mine..i can see anything i choose..

Joe

Reply Wed 24 Dec, 2008 02:20 pm
@xris,
xris wrote:
I was talking from a geometric perception not mine..i can see anything i choose..

Good point. If you guys are discussing perception and dimension, Remember To apply the basics. Height, Length, Time, and Space. Sometimes its easy to forget the principals in all of this.

kennethamy

Reply Wed 24 Dec, 2008 06:47 pm
@Holiday20310401,
Holiday20310401 wrote:
I'm in the mood for this. Can anybody prove to me that circles and triangles are the same thing?

Mind boggling I'd say but would a triangle with 3 right angles be a circle?:deep-thought:

No, since it could not be a triangle. Would a dog which was not an animal be a dog? No, since if something is not an animal, it cannot be a dog.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 05:20:51