urangutan

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sun 25 May, 2008 04:21 am
G'day all. I better introduce myself, before you all gather that I am a flipping nut case and I might as well apologise for being abrupt as it is just the way I pronounce myself, however I am curtious and sincere while being prepared to listen to all sides of an equation. If I am proven wrong I will be the first to acknowledge my mistake. I am nowhere near perfect and claim no other greatness in life than being a father. I work, I eat and I play. Just one real question, what is this thank-you note and how is it employed.

boagie

Reply Mon 26 May, 2008 10:18 am
@urangutan,
urangutan,Smile

Welcome, relax and make yourself at home. Yes the thank-you note, you press that if you wish to thank a fellow associate for his post, perhaps you found it particulary helpful ect.., I shall keep an eye out for you on the boards!!!Very Happy

Justin

Reply Mon 26 May, 2008 01:00 pm
@urangutan,
Thank you urangutan! Do enjoy the forums and please update your email to a valid email address so we don't get any mail failure notices. We'll see you in the forums.

urangutan

Reply Tue 27 May, 2008 04:07 am
@Justin,
It seems obvious, once I saw that it was highlighted in the post that you had made, I clicked. Justin is my email rejecting something or is that an awareness note.

Justin

Reply Tue 27 May, 2008 06:43 am
@urangutan,
Your emails have been rejected. It doesn't seem to be happening today yet but you may want to look into it.

urangutan

Reply Tue 27 May, 2008 07:06 am
@Justin,
I will see what comes up and thank you.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 03:24:19