Can eternal we, be logical?

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » Logic
  3. » Can eternal we, be logical?

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

William

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2008 03:56 pm
I posted this in logic because it is my belief we are a part of the universe. From what we know about it as we use language such as infinite, timeless, perfect, precision, harmonic and all that, is it not safe to assume we are also those things? Granted we have only been around just a fraction of the 14 billion or so years we have concluded the age of the universe to be, is it not still logical for us to assume we haven't a clue as to what is really going on. Thanks for your input.
William

IhateNewYork

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2008 07:22 pm
@William,
how can yuo ask that when the world is the most logical thing in existences. Logic is timeless and in tune with the universe.

William

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2008 08:11 pm
@IhateNewYork,
IhateNewYork wrote:
how can yuo ask that when the world is the most logical thing in existences. Logic is timeless and in tune with the universe.

I am not talking about the world, I am talking about us, the human being as an eternal entity. I know the Earth is; it's just us and the fact that we consider ourselves "apart" from it as we endeavor to figure it all out.
William

I am going somewhere with this.

Richardgrant

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2008 06:32 am
@William,
William wrote:
I am not talking about the world, I am talking about us, the human being as an eternal entity. I know the Earth is; it's just us and the fact that we consider ourselves "apart" from it as we endeavor to figure it all out.
William

I am going somewhere with this.

Hi William, I think the most wonderful part about this life we are living is the fact we see it all so different, for me who has studied the Walter Russell philosophy, and applied it to my life, I now have a pretty good idea how it all comes together, I have always looked to the cause of creation never the the effect. for me to see it this way is to see the perfection in creation.

William

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2008 08:57 am
@Richardgrant,
Richardgrant wrote:
Hi William, I think the most wonderful part about this life we are living is the fact we see it all so different, for me who has studied the Walter Russell philosophy, and applied it to my life, I now have a pretty good idea how it all comes together, I have always looked to the cause of creation never the the effect. for me to see it this way is to see the perfection in creation.

Richard, I wrote this about 2 months ago. I have never heard of Walter Russell in my life. It seems we are of the same mind. What do you think?

To be Human....
Understanding who we are and why we are here is a unique thought of which only the Human Being ponders. Why? Because we can. No other life form present on this granite planet has that ability. So it is more than an assumption for us to preclude we are "designed, created, deposited, evolved" to do something with that unique distinction forcing us to discover those answers. It is only natural, right? We do covet it so, this thing we call "life", even though we know of no other existence to compare it to. It is reasonable to assume there is something else, we just "can't put our finger on it" as it is beyond our comprehension, but not our "imagination". What is that by the way, "imagination"? Hmmm?
You would think in the "time" we have existed on Earth, we would have arrived at those answers, huh? It would seem, from the rudimentary process of trial and error, our life on this planet would be approaching an error free existence constituent with that universe of which we are a part. Are we so naive to assume we are not a part of that grand macrocosm? Surely not. How could we? Hmmm?

We've come a long way since "Earth, Air, Fire and Water" in that effort to understand who we are and why we are here, haven't we? Have we been wise? Have we learned from our mistakes? As we observe our "status quo", it is obvious, "not". So where did we go wrong?
You will be pleased to know we didn't go wrong, it had to happen. In the overall picture, all that has befallen man is nothing more than a little bit of "friction" as we adjust to the sentience that is the grandeur of our being and the role we have in that inexplicable macrocosm for we are by far it's grandest creation. How's that grab ya?

"God's Debris" did it for me. It is a short essay written by Scott Adam's about an omnipotent being, who on a lard blew himself up, just so he could put himself back together again. You know, the big bang and all. I on the other hand believe the universe is just God and we are divinely a part of that and we are that sentient feeling, physical manifestation of God. It was that last loose end I needed tied up that would allow me to understand my life and the role I play in this world we call our home. It is our home and we are all "metaphysically" linked and God is that link. Remember this truth, if is requires "effort" that means "DO NOT ENTER". What we are meant to learn we will arrive at without effort as if on a silver platter, so to speak, as God (We) divinely communicate. We really have no choice. It's who we are.

You see this sentient existence is new to God, too. TA DAAAA! Catching on yet. That "friction" I mentioned is God experiencing what it is to be human. We are the physical, sentient manifestation of God. We are his hands. The mind, the most valuable sense of all, is his method of communication provided it has clear reception. Where do you think I am getting all this? from a book. Not hardly. As Sherlock Holmes would say, "It's elementary, my dear Watson, elementary. Can you imagine where we will be when we graduate? Ahhh, what a trip. That guidance is the free and unfettered mind accessing all the knowledge you have acquired in your existence and utilizing it the way it was meant to be used. To live, not survive. There is no death, only a part of life.

Now let's get back to that friction. This is really going to bust a lot of bubbles out there in organized religious land. It is time you knew the truth too. God and what we have defined as EVIL are one and the same. We had no choice but to create a culprit. We had to assign blame to the errors of man's hubris on something. We are created too perfect to admit our culpability or we just couldn't sleep at night. Call it the grand "rationalization". "The Devil Made Me Do It". Little did we know, as we are all creators of a sort, we created "The Devil" and fed it it's food of choice: FEAR. Yet it is all God. Let there be no mistake of it's existence for it was "our" creation. Remember, we are Divine, too. We also create stuff. Just look out your window at all the "stuff" we have created. Wow!

That Divine guidance we know as "instinct" that prevailed on Earth prior to our debut could not just be "turned off" in that it was not known what man would experience exposed to this "new environment" as his sentience would define, as he would learn what was compatible and alien to that existence. Needless to say he would be more than susceptible to the primal nature of that instinctive influence. That influence IS that necessary "Friction". It is that same "metaphysical" communication that existed prior to man, that guides my "words" today. The only difference is it is more "human". We did that, as this omnipotence learned what it is to laugh, to feel, to know joy, as well as to cry, to know anger, wrath, jealousy, greed and all of the other frailties that friction (fear) imposed and preyed upon.

Up until now, life has been an indoctrination or an orientation, if you will as we determine what is "good" for us and what is "bad" for us. We had no game plan. It was always trial and error from the very start. We had to come to understand for ourselves the warmth of the sun could only be appreciated by the learning from the lessens our storms taught us.
In all that I have been exposed to that represent the mosaic that has occurred in man's existence, the truth of which is filtered throughout that tangled landscape, when brought to the surface give's it a clarity of such magnitude, any opposition will appear for what it is: feral, animalistic, predatory, cold, cunning and malicious representing that ancient wisdom and it's residual effect evident by our very frail status quo.

Fear is the first and greatest emotion experience as the "soul of man" realized the mortality of what he considered his "being", unaware of his past with only death to look forward to. Yet, though having no knowledge of otherwise, sentient existence is, to say the least, "overwhelming" necessitating that desire to prolong it bringing about man's greatest paradox. That conscious "mental & physical" effort to prolong it is, in a nutshell, the root of all that plagues man and that quality of life he is entitled. So it is safe to assume the more we hold on to life, the more we fail to appreciate it. A true paradox.

Peace of mind it the gateway that will allow man to get "in tune" with the universe (God) which religion calls the rapture and then we will stop surviving life and begin to live it. Big difference. The biggest problem we must come to grips with is this Earth is not for sale. Life is an entitlement for all who call it home. It is time for us to change the reality we have created or we will have to begin again.

William

Richardgrant

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2008 09:38 am
@William,
Hi William, it has taken me eighty years to wake up to the dream, and realize the whole world is within man himself, seek first the kingdom within. Although I am not a christian I do apply the principals of the sermon on the mount with Russell's philosophy, where I now enjoy a quality of life without any suffering, and know that I create every thing that comes into my consciousness. If you are interested in Russell's work log onto his site <philosophy.org>

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » Logic
  3. » Can eternal we, be logical?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 07/27/2024 at 02:26:39