n0000bie member!

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Wed 21 May, 2008 11:04 am
Hey guys,

My name is Joey and I've just registered. I'm hoping to learn alot here and take in some opinions.

A little bit about me?
I'm currently studying A2 levels- History, English Literature and Religious Studies (annoyingly mislabelled as 'Philosophy and Ethics' >.>) and I have been given a conditional offer at University of Cambridge (Homerton College) to read for a degree in History with Education Studies- fingers crossed for my grades! I would call myself an atheist with a strong admiration for both Hume and Dawkins, and I have been known to say that I have displaced a faith in God with a faith in humanity Wink!

I'm excited to meet other A2 level students and all the rest of you who are way over our heads! If I don't post a lot right away I give my sincerest apologies in advance- I am finding that A2 keeps me very busy! I may be popping some essays up from time to time if you guys are interested- however when I let my partner read them I have to remind him that I am sort of 'programmed' to stick to an A2 syllabus and am writing just to gain marks!!

Thanks for your time and I am looking forward to getting to know you all!

Joey
xoxo

Justin

Reply Wed 21 May, 2008 02:56 pm
@kodiejelly,
Welcome Joey! Thank you kindly for the brief yet thorough introduction, much appreciated. There are a lot of ongoing discussions in the forum so feel free to jump in at anytime.

boagie

Reply Thu 22 May, 2008 04:46 am
@Justin,
Welcome Joey,Smile

:)Relax and make yourself at home, we are most pleased to have you with us. Take a look around and consider making your first post, or start a new topic---again welcome!!!Very Happy

de budding

Reply Thu 22 May, 2008 04:58 am
@kodiejelly,
Welcome Joey,
Post an essay, I think defending some gentle critique is the best way to get to know your sources and syllabus.
Hope you like it here :p.
Dan x

VideCorSpoon

Reply Thu 22 May, 2008 12:06 pm
@de budding,

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 09:39:44