Following orders :)

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » Following orders :)

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

nemosum

Reply Sun 18 May, 2008 08:53 pm
Hey guys,

I'm "nemo," a student of philosophy at a university for over a year now. I'm planning on getting a doctorate in it if I can manage to find the money and persistence. I will be the first to admit that I am somewhat dogmatic on some things, and I sometimes tend to be caustic in discussion. A close friend of mine says I'm something like the the most avid critic in the world. But be assured that I mean to offend no one, and I respect all of you. Hopefully I'll find the time to join some interesting discussions.

boagie

Reply Sun 18 May, 2008 09:44 pm
@nemosum,
Hi nemo!!Smile

:)Welcome to the forum, you say you have a little passion behind your opinions, well there are more than a few of like kind here. Self-control however is a necessity, if you lose it you will hear about it. But passion is a positive quality I believe, enjoy yourself here, we are please to have you with us. :)boagie

nemosum

Reply Sun 18 May, 2008 10:14 pm
@boagie,
Fortunately I'm quite even-tempered, even if opinionated. I won't lose it Smile

Justin

Reply Sun 18 May, 2008 10:54 pm
@nemosum,
Welcome nemosum! Nice of you to join us. Please take a moment to get familiar with the forums and I'm sure you'll enjoy the community. Thanks for the intro and we'll see you in the forums!

Aristoddler

Reply Sun 18 May, 2008 10:57 pm
@Justin,
Nemo the dogmatic philosopher!

Welcome!

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » Following orders :)
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/27/2024 at 08:44:22