Hello Another Newbie here

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » Hello Another Newbie here

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Chell

Reply Sun 18 May, 2008 08:38 pm
:)Hello Everyone
Just wanted to say hello to everyone and hope to meet all of you and post alot in the coming days, months, etc.
This is a great Forum that can go on and on, so my name is Chell and l will stop here before l go on and on.

Bye for now everyone !!!

boagie

Reply Sun 18 May, 2008 08:55 pm
@Chell,
Chell wrote:
:)Hello Everyone
Just wanted to say hello to everyone and hope to meet all of you and post alot in the coming days, months, etc.
This is a great Forum that can go on and on, so my name is Chell and l will stop here before l go on and on. Bye for now everyone !!!

Chell,Smile

:)Welcome to the forum. Make yourself at home, think about posting to a topic that grabs you or start one you would like to get some feedback on. We are glad you have chosen to join us!!!

cjames phil

Reply Mon 19 May, 2008 06:56 am
@boagie,
Welcome Chell Smile Boagie is right, just find a discussion of your liking or make a new topic if you have any questions you would like input on! Judging by my own experience you will get fast, many, wise and different replies to your question Very Happy

Justin

Reply Mon 19 May, 2008 09:24 am
@Chell,
Welcome Chell! Thank you for popping in to introduce yourself and do hope you enjoy the forums.

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » Hello Another Newbie here
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 10:13:58