Well...

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Seres

Reply Sat 17 May, 2008 11:08 pm
My name is Seres (SEH-res), and it's the palindrome version of Ceres. Not really. I actually noticed that just recently. Anyway,
Philosophy has always somewhat been a hobby of mine, but I am a busy student and have never thought to look for a forum on one until I read Ender's Game recently. (Great book by the way)
I tend to distract my self while talking or typing or completing a thought, so my thoughts and writings are sporadic, unless I have taken the time to edit and think through each paragraph beforehand.
I'm mostly here for discussion about life and political philosophy. I may seem somewhat hypocritical at times, because one of my favorite beliefs is to always keep an open mind, so my beliefs are forever changing.
I'm hoping that I keep posting, as I have commitment issues with websites, mostly because I am disgustingly busy.
Seres
Oh yes, and I like to type in color, but I refrain from doing so in introductions.

Justin

Reply Sun 18 May, 2008 08:19 am
@Seres,
Welcome to the forum Seres and thank you for introducing yourself as well as the suggestion on the book. Feel free to use the blog function to do some of your random writings. Hope you enjoy the community and discussions.

boagie

Reply Sun 18 May, 2008 11:03 am
@Justin,
Seres,Smile

I am afraid you just will not do, we have certain standards here, quality control if you like-----------had you going didn't I.Wink Seriously, a big welcome to the site, take your time in making yourself at home, and then think about posting perhaps a new topic that you have some passion behind. Again, welcome Seres!!!!!Smile

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 09/20/2024 at 06:32:03