another new person

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » another new person

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Fri 16 May, 2008 08:59 pm
hello everyone, i'm new here (obviously) and i'm currently an aimless college student.
i am constantly seeking to have meaningful, stimulating duscussions with people but i am usually hard pressed to find people that meet my discussing needs. so i have decided to look else where! i.e. the internet.
i look forward to chatting with you all and pursuing deeper understanding.

boagie

Reply Fri 16 May, 2008 09:25 pm
@paisleypea,
paisleypea wrote:
hello everyone, i'm new here (obviously) and i'm currently an aimless college student.
i am constantly seeking to have meaningful, stimulating duscussions with people but i am usually hard pressed to find people that meet my discussing needs. so i have decided to look else where! i.e. the internet.
i look forward to chatting with you all and pursuing deeper understanding.

paisleypea,Smile

:)That finding it hard to find people to discuss philosophical problems with is not uncommon I assume, as that was always my own finding. As a teacher told me once, if you wish to discuss philosophy, don't take it to a ball game. Well your not at the ball park now, X is the spot, Welcome!!!

Didymos Thomas

Reply Sat 17 May, 2008 06:38 am
@boagie,
Welcome to the forums. Glad to see my aimless college peers.

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » another new person
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 02:08:14