hello everyone here who feels not like a parasite

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » hello everyone here who feels not like a parasite

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Wed 14 May, 2008 07:28 am
hello everyone!! i'm ronsher (in sanskrit it means lion of the battlefield) and gangwar is my surname(actually its gungwaar).... for the last few months i'm having some kinda problem with my "self"... it looks very logical to me that our "selves" are very much like parasites dwelling inside our stomach and "extremely unconciously" depriving us of nutrients and minerals that our body needs, essentially....i've written a lot about this logic that i want to explain to everyone dead or alive... if there's someone who thinks there's something rational and logical but not radical in my approach to look at this creation of "god or devil "... is most welcomed!!!Smile

boagie

Reply Wed 14 May, 2008 09:44 am
@ronsher gangwar,
ronsher_gangwar wrote:
hello everyone!! i'm ronsher (in sanskrit it means lion of the battlefield) and gangwar is my surname(actually its gungwaar).... for the last few months i'm having some kinda problem with my "self"... it looks very logical to me that our "selves" are very much like parasites dwelling inside our stomach and "extremely unconciously" depriving us of nutrients and minerals that our body needs, essentially....i've written a lot about this logic that i want to explain to everyone dead or alive... if there's someone who thinks there's something rational and logical but not radical in my approach to look at this creation of "god or devil "... is most welcomed!!!Smile

ronsher gangwar,Smile

:)Hello Ronsher, your theory is totally unfounded, what is the matter with you? Just kidding!! The perfect new member is one of wonder, and you seem to fit the bill. So, a large and warm welcome Ronsher, we are most glad you have joined us, make yourself at home. I shall be looking for you on the boards!!Very Happy

Justin

Reply Wed 14 May, 2008 11:02 am
@ronsher gangwar,
Welcome Ronsher! Thank you for the intro and enjoy the community. We have lots of new features planned so feel free to make this your home on the web.

ronsher gangwar

Reply Thu 15 May, 2008 11:02 pm
@Justin,
Justin wrote:
Welcome Ronsher! Thank you for the intro and enjoy the community. We have lots of new features planned so feel free to make this your home on the web.

to begin with, let me ask you just one question...
i hope that you find it logical although mystique!! to have faith in hindu mythology.... but a lot of things in this religion are not explored even by those who are practising it for thousands of years.... first chapter in the hindu mythology begins with a revelation which says " god sacrificed paurusha to create himself and purush"... here paurusha in sanskrit means the essence of mankind or humanity and purusha means the man himself.... i just stumbled upon it a long before i'd developed my theory of human parasitism and now i've the answer to it... i just want to know what you and all your friends can think about it..... Smile

boagie

Reply Fri 16 May, 2008 06:23 am
@ronsher gangwar,
Hi Ronsher! Smile

This is an introductory thread, if you wish to get the opinions of others about this theory you have developed, formulate the topic for discussion, and post it as a new subject. Again Welcome, I am sure there are a number of people here familar with the Upanishads.Wink

de budding

Reply Fri 16 May, 2008 12:44 pm
@boagie,
WELCOME!

I quote
Quote:
i've written a lot about this logic
; my e-mail is [EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL], i'd love to have a read. I'd also like to know what you consider this 'self' to be as well, sounds very intersting to me.

See you around ronsher,
DAN.

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » hello everyone here who feels not like a parasite
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/27/2024 at 06:20:17