Greetings to all

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sun 9 Apr, 2006 11:18 pm
Greetings to all, what a neat place this forum is.

My name is Joseph. I came here in hopes of opening my mind by discussing the profound matters of philosphy, and becoming enlightened.

I am a freshman in highschool (currently single) pointing towards graduating into a field of math and science. Hobbies include everything associated to music, cooking, reading, playing videogames, jogging. I'm not too picky of a person.

My fundamental belief about life is it's simply a bunch of up and downs, and its meaning is to experience.

I come from a Christian family, and I do hold those beliefs dear. But I am very interested in Buddhism, just because their purely logical and profound approach to things.

Sorry for such a relatively short post, but I really do look forward to sharing and debating.

"It doesn't take time to build love between one another, it takes time to remove what blocks love between eachother."

Justin

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2006 05:22 am
@joseph tinc,
Welcome to the forum Joseph.

It's nice to see a young man as yourself interested in such deep and important subjects. Keep up the good work!

MITech

Reply Tue 23 Sep, 2008 12:15 pm
@joseph tinc,
joseph_tinc wrote:
Greetings to all, what a neat place this forum is.

My name is Joseph. I came here in hopes of opening my mind by discussing the profound matters of philosphy, and becoming enlightened.

I am a freshman in highschool (currently single) pointing towards graduating into a field of math and science. Hobbies include everything associated to music, cooking, reading, playing videogames, jogging. I'm not too picky of a person.

My fundamental belief about life is it's simply a bunch of up and downs, and its meaning is to experience.

I come from a Christian family, and I do hold those beliefs dear. But I am very interested in Buddhism, just because their purely logical and profound approach to things.

Sorry for such a relatively short post, but I really do look forward to sharing and debating.

"It doesn't take time to build love between one another, it takes time to remove what blocks love between eachother."

So where have you been. The next time you see this forum will have looked ancient to us all.

William

Reply Tue 23 Sep, 2008 12:23 pm
@joseph tinc,
joseph_tinc wrote:
Greetings to all, I am a freshman in highschool (currently single)

Let's hope so, my friend. Ha. Welcome. Enjoy your stay, young man.

William

VideCorSpoon

Reply Tue 23 Sep, 2008 01:12 pm
@William,
Welcome joeseph_tinc!

freshmen in high school? You have a very long road ahead of you. And if you can picture that very long road ahead of you, I guess you can think of philosophyforum as the bus you would take you along that road... only its a hallucination and the bus is merely an analogy of your intellectual journey.

So, welcome aboard the philosophical hallucination bus!

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 09:32:37