Hello everyone

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sat 3 May, 2008 12:54 am
Obviously I am just beginning my time here and I guess I should introduce myself. My name is Hannah. I read books not like most people my age. I play football (soccer) and I strongly recommend it to anyone who wants something to cheer themselves up, relieve some stress and work together with people as a team. Television is overrated and fries your brain if you watch too much of it.

Life is too short one day, and the next day it's too long. If you wait for tomorrow because things aren't going your way then you won't get anywhere. Live for the moment.

Didymos Thomas

Reply Sat 3 May, 2008 05:27 am
@annabelle0000,
Welcome to the forums, Hannah. Soccer is great fun - sounds like you prefer to be an active participant in life, instead of a passive member of the living. Good to hear it.

And, yes, TV is terrible for you. Significantly reduces the attention span. Reading, thankfully, improves attention span.

Have a look around, get involved with the discussions. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Justin

Reply Tue 6 May, 2008 01:30 am
@annabelle0000,
Welcome Hannah! Glad to hear you are reading and Alice in Wonderland is a great Movie. Actually did you ever see the original? Anyway, great you've joined and feel free to philosophize in the forums.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/16/2024 at 02:36:47