i am new here

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Thu 1 May, 2008 08:45 am
hi too alli am >

Pongobongo

Reply Thu 1 May, 2008 03:22 pm
@Dawood Rizwan,
Hello to you. Welcome to the philosophy forum! There's a lot of good stuff here, and I'm sure you have some good stuff of your own to contribute. Wink

Dawood Rizwan

Reply Sun 4 May, 2008 07:48 am
@Dawood Rizwan,
Hi to all I am Dawood Rizwan, 43 male from Pakistan. I am poet, writer, columnist, journalist and broadcaster. I basically write in Urdu, national language of Pakistan. also write in English some time. Friends find my one poem at Poetry.com with my name. My favorite issues are socio- psychological, socio- economical, socio- political and culture. I hope that I will find great knowledge here Dawood Rizwan

Justin

Reply Sun 4 May, 2008 08:45 am
@Dawood Rizwan,
Welcome! You previously have registered under the username driz and I've merged these two users into your new user account as well as merged the two intro posts. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate ask. Enjoy the forums!

Dawood Rizwan

Reply Tue 6 May, 2008 11:51 am
@Justin,
Justin wrote:
Welcome! You previously have registered under the username driz and I've merged these two users into your new user account as well as merged the two intro posts. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate ask. Enjoy the forums!

hello justin
thank you very much. is it possible that i could recieve my mail from forum with this id on my other e mail address that is - Done! Email Changed.
dawood rizwan

thamrong

Reply Fri 9 May, 2008 11:53 pm
@Dawood Rizwan,
Hello! I am new here.....have a nice weekend.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/11/2024 at 05:21:24