Mr. Michael A. Olson (Mike)

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » Mr. Michael A. Olson (Mike)

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2008 04:59 pm
OK, I'm the new guy! I was looking for information on Cosmic Consciousness and found this marvelous site of Walter Russell's works.

We live on a small farm "on the water" as we say here in Southern Maryland. I do very much enjoy the peace and quiet...most of the time! There is a Navy Base, Patuxent River Naval Air Warfare Center in "the county" which is St. Mary's County; sometimes their planes get a little noisy.

I taught art for a few years and then started a small pottery business back in 1970 and have also branched into sculpture and painting. Much of my time these days is spent doing maintenance work and mowing etc. Before all of that, as a young man, I studied eight years planning to be a Jesuit priest, but decided that was not the best way to go for me. We did get a good foundation in philosophy and the liberal arts as well as spiritual studies. One wise old priest told us, "You spend the first years learning how to take everything apart, with intellectual analysis, then you can spend the rest of your life putting it all back together." Now, in my late 60s, I can see he was right on. I have spent a good bit of time exploring other philosophical and spiritual traditions. So I keep an open mind and am just beginning to explore Walter Russell's works.

Didymos Thomas

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2008 05:59 pm
@Michael Olson,
Welcome to the forums, Mike.

Justin

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2008 01:07 am
@Michael Olson,
Yes, Welcome to the Philosophy Forum! Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself Michael and you'll find a good bit of information in here as well as a number of folks that have studied the works of Walter Russell. In this forum the discussions are broad and usually very interesting.

Glad to have you as a member and please feel free to jump into the discussions when you feel comfortable. There's much to read already and we're getting ready to add some additional forums to the mix in philosphy, science, religion, and pop culture.

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » Mr. Michael A. Olson (Mike)
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 09/16/2024 at 02:33:52