Hi everyone!

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 10:59 pm
Hi! I am new to the forum..... And I am pretty much "lost" in life! Too many questions, too many answers out there :confused: Sometimes I find life quite freaky, whereas other times it is alright..... I guess it all depends on how much I question it. I wonder if there are other people out there like me..... Anyway, it is nice to be here.

Justin

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 11:06 pm
@Kitten1978,
Hi Kitten1978! Welcome to life. While I cannot speak for everyone out there, I'm almost certain that we all have these moments you've described of being lost. Many people have questions or want to seek something deeper but are numbed by the business of life itself and just trying to live it productively. So many things so little time.

Hope you get involved. If you have questions, just ask. If you have suggestions or can offer assistance to someone else, reply within the threads. If you'd like to just write about your feelings of "lost" in life, feel free to use the blog functionality of the website.

You'll find that you are not lost at all if you so desire it. Pleased you could join us!

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/20/2024 at 06:47:25