Is it wrong to synthesize one celled organisms?

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Krumple

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2010 02:57 pm
@HexHammer,
HexHammer;174813 wrote:
Not all wars and conflicts are caused by hatred, that is indeed a factor that the regimes involved will promote and induce in their people, to gain posetive attitude towards war.

Okay fair enough, but greed is a type of hatred. It is indirect hatred meaning that you are placing your own interests above the interest of those who hold something in which you are willing to kill them to acquire.

Is that not an acceptable argument?

HexHammer

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2010 03:59 pm
@Krumple,
Krumple;174814 wrote:
Okay fair enough, but greed is a type of hatred. It is indirect hatred meaning that you are placing your own interests above the interest of those who hold something in which you are willing to kill them to acquire.

Is that not an acceptable argument?
Nope, you might hit rock buttom grades in any psycology class with such reasoning. Sure the things share some similar traits, but are defently not the same.

Krumple

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2010 04:03 pm
@HexHammer,
HexHammer;174832 wrote:
Nope, you might hit rock buttom grades in any psycology class with such reasoning. Sure the things share some similar traits, but are defently not the same.

I never said same, where did I say they were the same. I said a type, which implies what you just said here, "similar traits", there was nothing same about what I said.

HexHammer

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2010 04:10 pm
@Krumple,
Krumple;174837 wrote:
I never said same, where did I say they were the same. I said a type, which implies what you just said here, "similar traits", there was nothing same about what I said.

Quote:
greed is a type of hatred.
This? :poke-eye:

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/22/2024 at 11:33:34