Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Diete

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 07:16 pm
Hi everyone,

I'm looking forward to looking around the Forum. I recently was introduced to the writings of Walter Russell.

Diete

PS. I will have to go and look at how one sets a Profile...I have not done that yet.

Pongobongo

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2008 04:54 pm
@Diete,
By all means, look and then look some more. There are a lot of good people here with a willingness to share and discuss. Unlike those other sites where you need to know latin to get taken seriously, anyone with a curiosity about life and a love of debate is welcome here. Smile

boagie

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2008 05:46 pm
@Diete,
Smile
Diete wrote:
Hi everyone,

I'm looking forward to looking around the Forum. I recently was introduced to the writings of Walter Russell.

Diete

PS. I will have to go and look at how one sets a Profile...I have not done that yet.

Diete,Smile

Welcome we are pleased you have chosen to join us Diete, make yourself at home, it won't take long to get the feel of the place.Smile

Diete

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2008 07:53 pm
@Pongobongo,
Hi Pongobongo and boagie,
Thanks for the welcome to the Forum. I've been having a look around....a heap of very interesting posts and references to explore!

Regards, Diete

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/11/2024 at 02:59:55