Hello

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Rivelli

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 03:59 pm
Hello, my name is Kyle Rivelli. I was always a deep thinker and am a big believer in the Socratic Method. Like Socrates, I often try to get in a deep conversation with anyone I know, however the reaction most of the time I receive leaves me wanting more. I think this would be a great place for me to fill that gap. Smile

boagie

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2008 03:43 pm
@Rivelli,
Rivelli wrote:
Hello, my name is Kyle Rivelli. I was always a deep thinker and am a big believer in the Socratic Method. Like Socrates, I often try to get in a deep conversation with anyone I know, however the reaction most of the time I receive leaves me wanting more. I think this would be a great place for me to fill that gap. Smile

Hello Kyle!! Smile

Well Kyle you'll find both deep and shallow waters here, sharks come into the shallow waters to feed-------------whatever that means------lol! Seriously, you will find some interesting people here, so relacks and make yourself at home. See you on the boards!!!!!!!!!!!!

Justin

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2008 07:29 pm
@Rivelli,
Welcome Kyle! You'll quickly find conversation here that we don't necessarily find in our everyday lives with our everyday acquaintances. Please enjoy the forum and the community here.

Aristoddler

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2008 07:59 pm
@Rivelli,
I try once in a while to strike up meaningful conversation with people I work with, but it usually gets a strange look and digresses into fart jokes.

So far I think that's the first time anyone has used the word "fart" on this site...I don't miss being at work at all right now, lol.

Anyway, welcome to the site Kyle, and feel free to strike up conversation whenever you feel the need.

LogicOnFire

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 02:00 pm
@Rivelli,
Welcome Kyle.
I am new as well.
I will try to keep my fart jokes to a minimum.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/27/2024 at 11:52:37