Hello From Starchild

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » Hello From Starchild

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Tue 5 Dec, 2006 02:37 pm
Hello everybody,

I have joined the forum a few days ago although I have been a student of the Russells since 1981, read all their books and done the H.S. Course two/three times.

When I first read the book "The Man Who Tapped The Secrets of the Universe" and saw Dr. 's picture on the cover I knew that I already knew him and reading it was like getting the confirmation of what I always knew deep down.

Since then I read hundreds of books on metaphysics and related subjects and the ones I liked most were all the books by Ken Carey, all the Ptaah's books, Richard Bach's books, the Operation Terra's books, books on mind control, on Out of Body Experience, ect., ect.

I must say that the Russells books gave me great parameters that enable me to discern which books or Messages were representing Truth and which were not. One thing is sure, I realized that Dr. Russell knew so much more than what he gave us, without counting the fact that when I was a guest of Lao at the palace in 1982 for two weeks Lao had told me that there was another part of the Message that had not been published yet and that it was supposed to be published later in these first few years of the new millenium and when Lao passed on to a better life I contacted Emilia Lombardo who was the Executor of Lao's Will and in charge to put order to all the writings left in the palace, and I asked her if she had found another part of the Message still to be published. She said she had not and that Lao had never told her about it. Anyway she searched and searched for it without ever finding it.

Well, I am sure that if Lao told me that, it must have been true and so I have wondered about what happened to it. Is it possible that Lao destroyed it? I don't know. One thing is sure: things have changed so much ( and yet they are still the same)and there have been so many other messages from Light Beings in the last 25 years purposely for these years we are now living that I cannot believe Doctor had not received more just for these times.

I am Italian and I lived in Australia for 35 years and returned back to Italy last year, but I think I shall be going back to Australia in 2007 again.

Well, I thought to say hello to everybody

Starchild

Electra phil

Reply Tue 5 Dec, 2006 04:17 pm
Yay! I feel *exactly the same as you* about WR.

We have a lot in common. I am so glad you are here starchild and you have been able to figure out how to post.

XX

Justin

Reply Tue 5 Dec, 2006 05:59 pm
@starchild phil,
With something like the above, you'll want to start a new thread. I have moved your posts and Electra's response and created a new thread for you. Glad to see you're able to post and welcome to the Philosophy Forum.

Electra phil

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 04:48 am
@starchild phil,
starchild wrote:
Hello everybody,

I have joined the forum a few days ago although I have been a student of the Russells since 1981, read all their books and done the H.S. Course two/three times.

When I first read the book "The Man Who Tapped The Secrets of the Universe" and saw Dr. 's picture on the cover I knew that I already knew him and reading it was like getting the confirmation of what I always knew deep down.

Since then I read hundreds of books on metaphysics and related subjects and the ones I liked most were all the books by Ken Carey, all the Ptaah's books, Richard Bach's books, the Operation Terra's books, books on mind control, on Out of Body Experience, ect., ect.

I must say that the Russells books gave me great parameters that enable me to discern which books or Messages were representing Truth and which were not. One thing is sure, I realized that Dr. Russell knew so much more than what he gave us, without counting the fact that when I was a guest of Lao at the palace in 1982 for two weeks Lao had told me that there was another part of the Message that had not been published yet and that it was supposed to be published later in these first few years of the new millenium and when Lao passed on to a better life I contacted Emilia Lombardo who was the Executor of Lao's Will and in charge to put order to all the writings left in the palace, and I asked her if she had found another part of the Message still to be published. She said she had not and that Lao had never told her about it. Anyway she searched and searched for it without ever finding it.

Well, I am sure that if Lao told me that, it must have been true and so I have wondered about what happened to it. Is it possible that Lao destroyed it? I don't know. One thing is sure: things have changed so much ( and yet they are still the same)and there have been so many other messages from Light Beings in the last 25 years purposely for these years we are now living that I cannot believe Doctor had not received more just for these times.

I am Italian and I lived in Australia for 35 years and returned back to Italy last year, but I think I shall be going back to Australia in 2007 again.

Well, I thought to say hello to everybody

Starchild

It is possible anything has happened to this lost teaching, which could be a key for us while we do this work...there are many things we can suppose about it--but I think we both know that it was not destroyed and will make its way to us right when it is supposed to. ; )

Aristoddler

Reply Wed 13 Dec, 2006 03:19 pm
@starchild phil,
Good stuff, welcome to the forum...I wish I had taken the time to read this earlier.

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » Hello From Starchild
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 05:32:17