Greating's to Philosophy Forum

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » Greating's to Philosophy Forum

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

No0ne

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2008 08:45 pm
Hi, I hope the topic's here will bring me greater understanding of my self, and how the world around my self work's and dose not work, and I also hope that my comment's on such topic's would do the same for other's or just expand on what one allready know's.

If anyone know's of some intresting Pre-Posted Thread's that I shouldnt miss out on, please place a link or the name of the thread. I would like to read it in my perception of the world, to add another point of view of understanding of a single concept, or just plainly read it.

Thank you for your time, and I will follow the forum's rule's and guide line's to the (T).--->(if I ever step over those line's please warn me, so i might not do the same action again)

Didymos Thomas

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2008 10:34 pm
@No0ne,
Welcome to the forums.

There are threads on many topics; I'm sure you will find plenty that are of interest to you. My advice is to browse around and check out any thread that seems appealing. If you have any questions, just ask.

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » Greating's to Philosophy Forum
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 04:18:50