Now Embarking...

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2008 09:19 pm
Hello to all! I hope this signals the start of something decent -- that is, cerebrally and personally edifying, etc. I decided to join this "clean" forum after experiencing some [displeasing] activity in [certain groups]. It makes sense, indeed, to contribute to forums where there are high standards, the kind of standards I earnestly uphold for my own conduct and contribution. I will try to volunteer well-crafted posts, which hopefully will assist the group in its varied explorations. I commend the all-inclusive climate (or almost-all-inclusive), which accepts a broad range of views and levels of intellectual acuity, provided they are presented respectfully.

Justin

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2008 09:36 pm
@AnonVoyager,
Welcome AnonVoyager! We are pleased that you have decided to join this forum and look forward to your participation within the community. We have a great group of people here from all over that have been able to share and communicate in the forums. Thank you for offering well constructed posts and please do make yourself at home. - Peace.

Didymos Thomas

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2008 02:28 pm
@AnonVoyager,
Welcome to the forums.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 11:34:17