new beginnings

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 08:00 pm
Hello, I am new to the Forum and hope you will be patient with my "lack of knowledge; eagerness to learn" and that, in time, I will be able to contribute what I have learned in my 63 years. Mind you, my memory is somewhat off by times. Nice to be here tho.

Didymos Thomas

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 11:16 pm
@Sarah phil,
Welcome to the forums. Good to have you with us.

Sarah phil

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 08:47 am
@Didymos Thomas,
Hello Didymos Thomas,
Why do you call yourself Didymos Thomas? Suppose you have a twin.
I have been reading the gospel of didymos thomas and appreciate number 102 as having much truth.

Aedes

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 10:52 am
@Sarah phil,
Welcome, Sarah. I just paid a brief visit to New Brunswick and Nova Scotia last year. Good to have you here.

Justin

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 11:36 am
@Sarah phil,
Yes, warm welcome to you Sarah and thanks for stopping by and introducing yourself.

63 years is a lot of experience and I'm sure you have a lot to contribute to the members here. We're happy you've found us and don't hesitate to ask questions if you need any assistance at all in the forums.

dancinginchains

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 02:00 pm
@Sarah phil,
Welcome Sarah! I think you'll find there's folks here with a variety of experience behind them, and also others who are just as eager to learn. That being said I'm sure we'll be learning and thing or two from you as well. I'm very glad to have you aboard and I look forward to conversing with you; I hope you find this community to your liking.

Aristoddler

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 02:31 pm
@Sarah phil,
Hey, another Maritimer!

Nice to see you here, Sarah.

Didymos Thomas

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 04:53 pm
@Sarah phil,
You certainly caught the reference. I too have found a great deal of value in that book.

Dustin phil

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 06:45 pm
@Didymos Thomas,
Hi, Sarah! It's very good to have you. Welcome to the forum. Smile

Sarah phil

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 06:49 pm
@Dustin phil,
time will tell
thanks Dustin

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 11:20:48