Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Tue 14 Nov, 2006 06:18 pm
My name is Herman Veluwenkamp. I've been reading and re-reading WR's books for the past few months. I somehow stumbled upon WR's work after trying to read Viktor Schauberger's (VS) work (translated by Callum Coates). None of that made any sense to me either.

I think I'm starting to get a glimmer of understanding after reading the Universal One twice, Secret of light once, and Atomic Suicide twice Smile

It would be interesting to know if anyone has tried merging the understanding of VS with WR. VS built and demonstrated his ideas obtaining some patents along the way.

WR seemed to like Hydrogen, which reminded me of the Hydrogens Gurdjieff spoke of. I vaguely remember reading one of PD Ouspensky's books that had a table of hydrogens that was meant to represent food. I wonder if those ideas can be brought into the fold also.

Anyone?

Justin

Reply Thu 16 Nov, 2006 04:18 pm
@herman phil,
Welcome Herman. Glad you stopped by. Russell is great reading isn't it! I too am reading some of the Russell stuff. Not familiar as much about the Hydrogen but I do know that Russell liked it a lot and it's something that's being looked into more and more today.

Please make yourself at home and enjoy the forum.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 07/26/2024 at 07:00:21