Get Email Updates • Email this Topic • Print this Page
Okay, this might be a bit lame for a philosophy forum, but it's getting a bit annoying because it has been quite difficult waking up early these few days.
I am not an evening person, so I cannot study/work during the evening, so I want to wake up early to work, but it seems almost impossible lately...
I set the alarm clock at 5 am, sleep at around 11 pm. I wake up at 5 am but then I snooze until forever, until 9 am!! That's very unproductive - I might as well set the alarm clock to 9 am!
Do you guys have any tips on waking up early with a bang!?
---------- Post added 05-12-2010 at 10:05 PM ----------
I found this interesting site if anyone is interested: How to Wake Up Early
---------- Post added 05-12-2010 at 10:11 PM ----------
Ok I have this idea:
1. Put alarm clock far from bed, on working desk.
2. This working desk has a cup of water.
3. Drink it - this will wake me "from the inside". Alarm clock only wakes up the mind, not the body. The water will wake up my body.
4. On the desk, will also be a list of things I have to do for the morning.
5. Start doing the list of things!
Why are you trying to get just 6 hours of sleep? that's not a good idea. Sleep till 9.