Dreams do come true!!!

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » General Discussion
  3. » Dreams do come true!!!

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

LSU225

Reply Tue 11 May, 2010 06:31 pm
We have all dreamed or wished for a take home exam and mine just came true. This is definitely a first for me A TAKE HOME FINAL!! like really...my proffessor came in class and issued this to us and I was estatic!. Help me get the most out of this once in a lifetime opportunity. Anything will help!!

Instructions: For each essay topic, write up to the required number of words. 300 word essays are each worth 30% of the exam; 150 word essays are worth 20% each. There is no choice on the 300 word essays. There is some choice on the 150 word essays. Follow those directions carefully. In the end, you should have 4 essays, two at 300 words, and two at 150 words.

You Must Write on Both 1 and 2:

1. Choose one of the theories of the good from our course. Explain why that theory is anthropocentric. Then explain how the theory is still able to provide a viable explanation of environmental ethics. Write 300 words.

2. Write 300 words on why the productivity argument in favor of drug testing is flawed. Make sure to lay out and explain the argument. Then consider what you think is the best objection to it, and develop that objection to show the argument is flawed.

Choose either 3 or 4:

3. Write 150 words on why creating a hostile work environment is a form of sexual harassment. Make sure to explain what constitutes a hostile work environment, and why it can seem innocent, but is not.

4. Write 150 words on what institutional bigotry is, and how empathy can work to combat it.

Choose either 5 or 6:

5. Write 150 words on why plagiarism is both arbitrary and morally important
6. Write 150 words on why kooky data selection is not the same as falsification. Make sure to state what each is. Make sure to show that the former is not always bad, but the latter always is.

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » General Discussion
  3. » Dreams do come true!!!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 10:52:13