Binaural Beats.
Any one know anything about it?
Any one recommend it?
Any one discourage it?
Binaural beats - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

GoshisDead

Reply Tue 11 May, 2010 02:01 pm
@sometime sun,
I enjoy them. But from what I understand anecdotally, they mess with some people's heads. I use them when Researching or Writing to focus concentration. I also use them sometimes as a sleep aid for insomnia. Although binaural beats are "scientifically' designed, beat trance has probably been a spirtualist practice for as long as people have been able hit one stick against another. I been a part of certain 'shamanistic rites' involving them. I personally find no danger in using them and lots of benefit. They often can jump start a meditation session when I don't have the time or temperment to massage my mind into the right frame. Call it lazy, but hey i've come to terms with it lol.

sometime sun

Reply Tue 11 May, 2010 02:58 pm
@GoshisDead,
GoshisDead;163065 wrote:
I enjoy them. But from what I understand anecdotally, they mess with some people's heads. I use them when Researching or Writing to focus concentration. I also use them sometimes as a sleep aid for insomnia. Although binaural beats are "scientifically' designed, beat trance has probably been a spirtualist practice for as long as people have been able hit one stick against another. I been a part of certain 'shamanistic rites' involving them. I personally find no danger in using them and lots of benefit. They often can jump start a meditation session when I don't have the time or temperment to massage my mind into the right frame. Call it lazy, but hey i've come to terms with it lol.

Yes they make me sleep well.
Any further information on beat trance would be welcome, I know I can do it and was completely engrossed in this form of trance up until I came here and then it or I stopped.
So any tips would be welcome to get me back into it.
If we are allowed could you endorse a source or company that sells reliable versions?
I find it can be addictive, do you think you are fixed on it?

GoshisDead

Reply Tue 11 May, 2010 04:41 pm
@sometime sun,
I-doser sells reliable recordings but make sure you are getting the right recording for the right activity. A mental sharpening recording will do nothing to help you sleep.

sometime sun

Reply Tue 11 May, 2010 04:58 pm
@GoshisDead,
GoshisDead;163138 wrote:
I-doser sells reliable recordings but make sure you are getting the right recording for the right activity. A mental sharpening recording will do nothing to help you sleep.

Is there one for transcendent trance?
I used to be so good at it.
I suppose I trance out a little here though.
Could I BE any more sharp?Smile

GoshisDead

Reply Tue 11 May, 2010 05:34 pm
@sometime sun,
Load one called 'The hand of God', trite name but effective.

salima

Reply Tue 11 May, 2010 06:23 pm
@sometime sun,
i had a free program once but it didnt do anything. sometimes you get what you pay for. is there a beat to get oneself OUT of a trance?

GoshisDead

Reply Tue 11 May, 2010 09:17 pm
@salima,
a good beat like that one hand of god, cycles from low to full theta waves then back. Its 30 minutes long.

---------- Post added 05-11-2010 at 08:20 PM ----------

I actually still have it om my Mp3 player. and another good one by the same company called Lucid Dream

bmcreider

Reply Wed 12 May, 2010 01:00 am
@sometime sun,
This sounds really interesting, just dunno where I'd try it...

GoshisDead

Reply Wed 12 May, 2010 01:05 am
@bmcreider,
they have some good simple ones here ?Binaural Beats

salima

Reply Wed 12 May, 2010 08:52 am
@sometime sun,
ooh-a quit smoking one! and a weight loss one!

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » General Discussion
  3. » Binaural Beats
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 06:11:05