The Money Masters

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » General Discussion
  3. » The Money Masters

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

William

Reply Mon 10 May, 2010 07:02 am
The Money Masters: I demand satisfaction? Hmm?

Man has been dueling man for a while now and if I could guess the reason is to determine who was the better of the two and the winner would be the "better" man? Hmm? Is that it?

All the wars man has ever had engaged in has been over the idea of possession. He who had the most, won. Metaphysically, in our thinking, possession has been used to indicate an evil within that needed to be exorcized or erased and then man would not be so possessed or possessive? Is that possibly more truthful than we could possibly know?

The Work of Evil, the masters over the slaves, the haves over the have nots, intellect over ignorance, chaos over bliss, gold over lead, good over evil, man over woman, god over satan, the pros over the cons, the established over the anti-established, antidisestablishmentarianism over antiestablishmentarianism, mind over matter.

Now when we observe these dualities and former's vs latter's it gets confusing. Keep in mind those are not the only dualities, there are many. As we put the former's together we get. Masters, haves, intellect, chaos, gold, good, man, god, pros, established, antidisestablishmentarianism, mind.

The latter's we get slaves, have nots, ignorance, bliss, lead, evil, woman, satan, cons anti-established, matter. Words over antonyms so to speak. Of course with all the synonyms, homonyms and the ambiguity of most "American words" (we call them english, but Americans are creating their own, ha! Many four letter ones) finding meaning is difficult. We are valiantly trying to reach a common language in our united states of minds...............together so we can as a global community...............get along together. The model that was America was a good thing. Is it that now? Hmmm? Are we getting along or are we backing up?

When we observe the antonyms of words it rather easy to determine the good words. But you see today that is difficult because some good words are antonyms of other words. Such a bliss, woman and matter. One we have no idea of what it is, the next is given little significance in effect creating chaos as we say the last one what does it matter, ha! So what is IT that doesn't matter? Well, to put it bluntly, IT is who we call GOD. Is that man? The good man, the having man, the intelligent man, the chaotic man, the master, the professional, the golden man, the established man, the mindful man?

Now when we observe the dualities I have offered many will just throw their hands up; that can't be. That just doesn't make sense! Well, that's the reality we are experiencing. We have created one hell of a lot of confusion over what is good and what is evil, right and wrong and so forth. Why war and not peace? Well to be blunt, there is a profit to it gain from evil men to control his fellow man he did not understand.

Man has, for his own purposes to prove his sinew and autonomy, created a lot of confusion sitting on his godly throne. Of course that can be understandable when you consider all the symbols, words and numbers that have just come to the mind of that man, all men who have ever thought, trying to establish what each and every one offered who existed on lands with oceans separating them. Not an easy task by any stretch of the imagination especially when woman is considered evil and doesn't matter.

Considering what "she" does, I promise you she does matter. She is the joy in man's misery. He should be the god in her life to provide all she needs to bring life into this world. She should never be burdened and a woman will tell you rather quickly the same. Unfortunately today most good men just can't AFFORD to be that good god!! Those men who sit on those golden, godly thrones are imposing costs to insure that doesn't happen so they can continue their rule. Hummph!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man wonders where and what hell is? As I have offered before the duality that is US, man and woman, man being the god and woman the earth and the battles that exist on that earth as it relates to the sexes also, perhaps men will understand a little more as to what those particular dualities mean.

You ask me what time it is. Let me just say it is time to stop the dueling and then man will understand more of what those dualities represent and end the hell this earth and man and woman has suffered. As the song THE VOICE exclaims 'bring me your peace and my wounds, they will heal". That's the one side of our duality that is god, speaking. I bring it to you again. Please hear those words. Accompanying it will be another most stellar rendition that will hopefully offer the end to all wars. Mother Nature speaking to us all and the beautiful woman she truly is.

YouTube - Celtic Woman - the Voice

YouTube - Girl Playing Taps

Let us hope this will be the last playing of that?

William

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » General Discussion
  3. » The Money Masters
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 10:12:56