Philo philosophia

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » Philo philosophia

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Fri 22 Feb, 2008 02:05 pm
What's going on everybody. I got my college degree in philosophy with a minor in business. I am currently a law student, yeah I know, I've gone to the dark side. I still love philosophy and try to keep up by reading at least one philosophy book or something a month. My true passion is in greek mythology as it relates to philosophy so of course I love philosophers like Aristotle and Socrates/Plato. I also love ethics and I'm in the process of articulating and polishing my theory of ethics. Outside of that, I am an agnostic :eek: and it plays an important role in most of my philosophical views.

Justin

Reply Fri 22 Feb, 2008 02:08 pm
@RockofCronus,
Welcome welcome! Law...? Well, we need good philosophers in the legal industry, happy of you to join our forum.

Thanks for the intro and please enjoy the community. We're working on updates and changes to improve on what we have here so please stay tuned and feel free to jump into any of the discussions. Peace!

Didymos Thomas

Reply Fri 22 Feb, 2008 05:32 pm
@RockofCronus,
Welcome to the forums.

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » Philo philosophia
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 03:57:11