Philosophy Forum pet

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » General Discussion
  3. » Philosophy Forum pet

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Fri 19 Mar, 2010 07:06 pm
I was thinking what if this forum had a pet,
a creature that we all had to take turns in caring for, encouraging and teaching and treating.

What creature would we all like to share the education or training for?
What creature would we all love and coddle and play with at no expence?

Who would do the chastisement and who would be the indulgent?

What would be the name of this pet of ours?

Fur or scale?

Perhaps we could make a pet of a cloud?

Perhaps not a pet, perhaps a familiar?
Something that we can teach our magic and spells to and something that would ultimately strengthen us?
Unification
Family

Pepijn Sweep

Reply Fri 19 Mar, 2010 07:23 pm
@sometime sun,
sometime sun;1[SIZE=85 wrote:
41382]I was thinking what if t[/SIZE]his forum had a pet,
a creature that we all had to take turns in caring for, encouraging and teaching and treating.

What creature would we all like to share the education or training for?
What creature would we all love and coddle and play with at no expence?

Who would do the chastisement and who would be the indulgent?

What would be the name of this pet of ours?

Fur or scale?

Perhaps we could make a pet of a cloud?

Perhaps not a pet, perhaps a familiar?
Something that we can teach our magic and spells to and something that would ultimately strengthen us?
Unification
Family

sometime sun

Reply Sat 20 Mar, 2010 07:12 pm
@Pepijn Sweep,
Okay not a pet then,
What about a mascot?

I was thinking a silver dragon-let who breathes either ice or diamonds. Possibly Mercury. Depends on the honesty of the teacher and caretaker of the day.

Pepijn Sweep

Reply Sun 21 Mar, 2010 04:52 pm
@sometime sun,
sometime sun;141748 wrote:
Okay not a pet then,
What about a mascot?

I was thinking a silver dragon-let who breathes either ice or diamonds. Possibly Mercury. Depends on the honesty of the teacher and caretaker of the day.

Quick Silver, Indian Silver, Sterling Silver, Amsterdam Silver, ...
Proof the DRAGON

I like an Old-Fashishioned R/G with a breauth of Elements we need. HO3; Li6*

Do Dragontheet grow back on ?

Mascottes I'll Showcase Y !

Sin.sin. Pepi:perplexed:(mayor)

VideCorSpoon

Reply Sun 21 Mar, 2010 08:56 pm
@Pepijn Sweep,
I don't know about anyone else, but I have had a philosophyforum mascot for about a year now... logic monkey.

http://i41.tinypic.com/fm4fep.jpg

logic monkey never approve or blames, only fails.

And this is the perfect time to bring up the reasons why it would be cool to have a pet monkey via dane cook.

Quote:

We wanna be part of the heist and than there's something else that we want even more than the heist even more than sex any guy here would love to have a monkey, a pet monkey than people get mad and you'll be like i'd love to have a monkey and theres always that one anti-monkey person in the area. they over hear you "excuse me i heard you saying you'd like to have a monkey and thats a horrible idea you do not want a monkey you do not want a monkey" there a monkey expert and they start listing all the reasons YOU can't have a monkey " let me tell you a few things can i just have a minute can i have a minute can i just explain a few things about monkeys that maybe you dont know before you jump to your conclusion? ok its more than just bananas and dancing with tooth brushes first of all they crap in there own hands and they throw it around in a festive manner like there at a celebration of monkey poop and they make faces that are unacceptable in society..." i hear these things and im like thats why i want a monkey all those reasons i dont want a nice quiet monkey i want an evil monkey that i can dress in armor give him a sword have fights with him inside my place...how pumped would you be driving home from work know that someplace in your house theres a monkey your gonna battle! thats awesome! you walk in.. ahhh...monkey? you here?...ahhhh...where are you?...im in your closet!...holy **** you just talked!...i taught myself to talk!...this is incredibly odd! i know! lets fight!...ok...this would be the ultimate what if after the heist you jump in the van and the monkey is driving the van.. "GET IN! WE GOTTA GO! WE GOTTA GO! WE GOTTA GO!..........makes me sad cuz i know it'll never happen...

Pepijn Sweep

Reply Mon 22 Mar, 2010 01:21 am
@VideCorSpoon,
Can't you find a high ranking official behind a type-writer ?

Rooseveldt
Ronald Reagan
Chelsea Clinton

Well, I donnot mingle. As long it is not a Yoke off Ape Planet:lol:

I was thing of a roullette-wheel... Add nr. 37 as a sure winner, and double size of green 0.:a-thought:

Nice to hear fr.y.:shifty:

Pepijn Sweep (medal of Sovjet Russia (lost))

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » General Discussion
  3. » Philosophy Forum pet
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 07:37:02