The Why Game.

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » General Discussion
  3. » The Why Game.

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2010 03:58 pm
Ok. This is my first thread, and I wanted to make a game that takes you to a thinking beyond life. I am very good in this subject, and at the same time, I sadly dont know if this is even in the right forum.

The game is simply. I write something down, and tell you why it is the way it is. And you have to tell me correctly why it is how it is.

Remember, you can not say that my answer is wrong, every answer I will give you is 100% correct, as it is the initial feeling of the human that started the chain of events.

Also, these answers tell you the true feelings behind our feelings.

Ill give you a few examples right now.

Why do parents love their kids?

The answer is because they feel like they are obligated to love them because they created them, the second answer is because they get addicted because they see them for years, and that addiction leads to fake love, which appears real, but is only an addiction. The third is because they prefer their children over others, which leads back to obligational love which is not true, and addiction.

Why do some parents constantly curse at their kids?

If you ever have had parents that constantly cursed at you, even for the littlest things, its because they first started cursing at you, and you let them. And then, they kept cursing and cursing without you standing up for yourself, and then they got into the habit of doing it.

Whats wrong with adults especially parents?

They give up learning, and instead, begin teaching whatever they have learned as fact. Soon, they become 50 years old having learned nothing about life since they were 20 years old, and they lead their children to the same pathetic life they had.

Why do people mourn the deaths of a friend more than a random?

Once again, addiction, not love. Take away Heroin from an addict, what happens?
They start getting angry, and then sad, and then angry, then sad.

Why does someone get angry?

Their opinions get challenged, and if they have power, they can shut you down, if they dont, they can leave or call you insane to make them feel happy and to hide the fact that they got outdone, and they do this to keep having the same feelings and thoughts that will keep them happy and keep reality real to them.

Post some questions here. You can also try asking a question and answering them yourselves.

The problem I have right now is that my examples suck at the moment, I am kinda tired, and I somehow forgot all the great examples to everyday life that would make your jaw drop. I will have to try to remember them and post them here.

mister kitten

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2010 04:25 pm
@dave2770,
Numbered for ease of discussion~

1. Why do the cats around my house sleep a lot?
2. Why did you create this thread?
3. Why are you reading the questions?
4. Why do people watch tv?
5. Why do we ask questions?

Dosed

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2010 06:29 pm
@dave2770,
So, we ask you questions, and you answer them??? I am confused.

ughaibu

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2010 07:11 pm
@dave2770,
Why is the answer to this question unknowable?

mister kitten

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2010 07:58 pm
@ughaibu,
ughaibu;141130 wrote:
Why is the answer to this question unknowable?

Why is the quoted question referring to its own answer, which is 'unknowable'?

ughaibu

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2010 08:08 pm
@mister kitten,
mister kitten;141138 wrote:
Why is the quoted question referring to its own answer, which is 'unknowable'?
Great! I get to be the first poster to attempt to answer a question (if I'm quick). Because if it didn't, the answer wouldn't be unknowable.

longknowledge

Reply Mon 22 Mar, 2010 01:22 am
@ughaibu,
Why is there anything and not nothing at all?

:flowers:

Oops! Sorry. This no longer under the Metaphysics Forum. Forget I asked.

mister kitten

Reply Mon 22 Mar, 2010 01:17 pm
@dave2770,
If the 'anything' is gone, then will there be nothing at all?

longknowledge

Reply Tue 23 Mar, 2010 07:41 am
@mister kitten,
mister kitten;142246 wrote:
If the 'anything' is gone, then will there be nothing at all?

Let me rephrase it this way:

Why are there "any things" and not "no things" at all?

Furthermore:

What is a "thing"?

And, where is "there"?

:flowers:

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » General Discussion
  3. » The Why Game.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 10:47:42