No humans please

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » General Discussion
  3. » No humans please

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Mon 8 Mar, 2010 11:53 am
What animal are you? Describe yourself.

What animal have you been? Describe yourself.

What animal do you want to be? Describe yourself.

What animal do you not want to be? Describe yourself.

Any one ever meet their animal guide? Describe your spirit.

No humans here please.
Why cant we be human?

Why can we only recognise ourselves by the example and transformation into or out of an animal?
What is it that we can only see in animal behaviour that we cannot see in human behaviour?
Why are most more at peace to be an animal than that of being a human?

sometime sun

Reply Sun 14 Mar, 2010 05:47 am
@sometime sun,
(Brazen i know)Smile

I was born a monkey,
I was a snake once,
I was a cat,
I was a crow,
now a rat.

Perhaps tomorrow a sparrow?

What of angels?
Angels are animals as well?

salima

Reply Sun 14 Mar, 2010 08:54 am
@sometime sun,
are there any animals who live alone and reject their entire species? only human beings do that i think...animals always sustain some kind of community, dont they?

why are there no packs of wild house cats? there are cats who dont live in houses but are they all hermits? dogs never want to be alone...

Krumple

Reply Sun 14 Mar, 2010 12:24 pm
@salima,
salima;139573 wrote:
are there any animals who live alone and reject their entire species?

Yes, there are a lot of animals that live alone.

salima;139573 wrote:

only human beings do that i think...animals always sustain some kind of community, dont they?

Humans come from a line of ancestors who were pack oriented species. In some ways if you have a civil community you can actually survive with less effort because the work involved can be spread through the community. There is also safety in numbers, it is much easier to protect yourself from a potential predator when you have more hands available.

salima;139573 wrote:

why are there no packs of wild house cats?

I have seen cases where there were wild house cats who took over an abandoned house. There were dozens of them. They would even find food and bring it back for the others to share with. Quite interesting actually how much of a community they were.

salima;139573 wrote:

there are cats who dont live in houses but are they all hermits?

Cat's do have the ability to live solitary lives. But I know in the US we don't allow cats to live like that. They round them up, spade or nuder them and then cage them up until someone is willing to adopt them as a pet. So you don't see hermit cats very often.

salima;139573 wrote:

dogs never want to be alone...

Dogs are originally wolves and wolves are pack animals. They thrive on community cohesion and leadership roles are necessary for the proper functioning of the pack. This is why you will rarely ever see a dog trying to live alone.

HexHammer

Reply Tue 16 Mar, 2010 03:59 pm
@sometime sun,
What animal have you been? Describe yourself. Think I was a wolf, vile and bloodthirsty.

What animal do you want to be? Describe yourself. Think I'm an elephant, sorta wise and trample things.

What animal do you not want to be? Describe yourself. Phoenix, cool animal.

Any one ever meet their animal guide? Describe your spirit. Think my huge ego has scared my guide away.

No humans here please.
Why cant we be human? HUH?

Why can we only recognise ourselves by the example and transformation into or out of an animal? What?!
What is it that we can only see in animal behaviour that we cannot see in human behaviour? Some may see primitive and basic behaviour, others see elegance and grace.
Why are most more at peace to be an animal than that of being a human? So few animals has abitions that will provoke reactions, but there are pecking orders ..so your statemen does not hold true.

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » General Discussion
  3. » No humans please
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/29/2024 at 10:02:01