Feelings;

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2010 05:45 pm
I wonder how animals feel when we take their babies away from them.

mister kitten

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2010 07:26 pm
@sometime sun,
sometime sun;136659 wrote:

I have discovered that all microorganisms, plants and animals have feelings, conscience, and a rational mind. We can no longer hurt them, for we would be immoral humans if we did. We can't do anything really. Even in death our corpses might kill some microorganisms by simply lying on the ground.

But not really because I'm a facetious little kitten.

I wonder how our babies feel when we feed them powdered milk. Yes sometime you and I have babies. Very Happy

Pyrrho

Reply Sat 6 Mar, 2010 03:43 pm
@sometime sun,
sometime sun;136659 wrote:

It depends upon the animal, and the manner in which their babies are taken away from them. I remember an episode of Nature many years ago, in which a warthog tried very hard to keep hyenas from taking away her babies. It was very much like what you would witness if you tried to harm a baby of a typical human mother.

sometime sun

Reply Sat 6 Mar, 2010 08:06 pm
@Pyrrho,
Pyrrho;136957 wrote:
It depends upon the animal, and the manner in which their babies are taken away from them. I remember an episode of Nature many years ago, in which a warthog tried very hard to keep hyenas from taking away her babies. It was very much like what you would witness if you tried to harm a baby of a typical human mother.

I think i saw that one, even hyenas can have the fear of God put into them by a desperate mother.
I forget did she and here children escape?
Warthogs are tougher than some humans.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 03:57:39