New unified theory of life based on Coriolis Force

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » General Discussion
  3. » New unified theory of life based on Coriolis Force

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

doodums

Reply Fri 26 Feb, 2010 07:15 pm
I'm not sure where to post this but it is a completely new look on life (origins, beginning, aethestics, genetics, etc.). I'm sure many of you thinkers would like this.

Abstract (The Coriolis Force on Life)
Warnings:
It's a very long read, but then again it's trying to unify biology, biochemistry, psychology, neuroscience, anthropology, physiognomy, etc.
It gives no citations to science journals.

For some supplementary evidence, I give you the twirling motion of vines:
YouTube - Twining motion of vines
And to really see how matter travels to "converging point" and "tail", I give you hurricanes in motion:
YouTube - 2005 Atlantic Hurricane Season
When you watch this, imagine that each of those hurricanes is the formation of a leaf or human ear.
I've been taught that Mendelian genetics dictates whether the human earlobe is attached or free. But this theory is a simpler, more elegant explanation that really accounts for the infinite variability in human ear shapes and elsewhere. I've also been taught that all changes are attributed to genetic mutation, but the changes discussed in this theory are shapes and proportions. Not anything like the sprouting of a venomous horn.
Enjoy!Smile

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » General Discussion
  3. » New unified theory of life based on Coriolis Force
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 08:41:47