Not Really Sure..

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » Not Really Sure..

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

ollysee

Reply Tue 12 Feb, 2008 04:06 pm
Hello, I am a bit bored and am quite interested in 'philosophy' so I've decided to give this thing a go.

I was a bit confused because all the threads here are backwards! (the newest ones are at the top) but I'm sure I will cope.

Other people have given an introduction, but I don't really want to bore you. Basically, I am kind of an extistentialist (although it is so cliched to say that) but am always changing my mind about things: just the other day I decided that there was no such thing as objectivity (but I'm sure I will change my mind soon...).

Anyway, I hope I will remember to stick around here, and... I guess that's it.

ogden

Reply Tue 12 Feb, 2008 05:03 pm
@ollysee,
welcome, and I'm sure everyone here wishes you a warm greeting as well.

Changing you mind alot just shows how flexable and adaptive you are:D. I change mine once a week, need it or not.

Justin

Reply Tue 12 Feb, 2008 08:49 pm
@ollysee,
Welcome to the forum. I didn't realize that the newest posts are on the top. This must be fixed. After looking, this is a mistake. I've since changed it and now am going to have to figure out how to update it for everyone.

I've gone ahead and changed this within your profile. I hope that everyone isn't on this silly display mode. Anyway, welcome to the forum... Please make yourself at home and thanks for letting me know about the display mode error.

PhilosophyForum

Reply Tue 12 Feb, 2008 09:20 pm
@ollysee,
This has been updated and reset Globally. Please find the information in the Announcements forum.

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » Not Really Sure..
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 11:35:19