Control

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

William

Reply Sun 17 Jan, 2010 07:04 am
Are you losing control? What if you never needed it in the first place? Hard to imagine, huh? You know when I mention life thus far has been an indoctrination/orientation to what life is meant to be; one comes to understand the one thing life is not meant to be and that is controlled.

Life is about complimentary/complementary action. As far as what that will manifest when we finally arrive at that universal truth can only be imagined. I just know control is not a part of it.

In our past and in our ignorance it was understandable why control would be important and that was because of our fear of the unknown and trying control, tame, subdue that we did not know.

Once we take the responsibility of becoming a controlling entity, all we can think about is maintaining it and not "losing it". We invent crutches that allow us to give reason for control and subsequently create a reality that becomes dependent until they become aware of not wanting to be controlled and that is what revolution is all about. And we have had our share.

So how do we create a reality that is not controlling? A reality that is complimentary and complementary? Will those who are in control be so willing to discuss what those measures should be?

We place value on objective rarity and that is what our economic system was based on. Utter stupidity, and our history is blood red to prove it.

In all my life my only desire to control anyone was myself and my temper. Ideally I would not have a temper if it were not for others trying to control ME! I didn't need controlling and from any early age rebelled against all efforts of others to do so.

I was not a threat; it's just I was not like others. Hell, neither are you. If I were a threat, that would be a different matter. I would need to be tamed and subdued and controlled so I would not cause harm to others. That was never an issure; it's just I was so uncomfortable at obeying others and doing what others told me to do, OR ELSE. Bullsh*t! (I have offered this before so forgive me for offering it again).

In today's world there are those who have gone to insane lengths to manifest their desire to be different. It is an innate part of our construct that we are different as it relates to all each has encountered that make them unique. Yet we try to control them if they don't fit some pattern in place, so we judge them according to that pattern that was fabricated.

Imagine, if you will, someone in authority (control) coming to your home and informing you that your services will no longer be needed? You have become extinct! You think that odd, huh? It's happening everyday. That would make you lose control, wouldn't it? A control you thought you had that you never did. Ha! I have seen it more times than I care to mention and the consequences of what all that entails and it's called chaos.

But those in authority can profit from that too. You know that last item on my infamous list; the trillion dollar drug industry. Checked your medicine cabinet lately.

Control ain't it folks. Not anymore at any rate. Time for something else unless bedlam is what it is you desire. If that is case, then you will most assuredly get your wish.

Manored you asked me in another thread what I meant by control. I hope this, in part, answers your question.

You all profess to be thinkers so please what do you think about what I have offered? I don't have all the answers, but WE do. I see the problems and it will take US to solve them. If you don't see the problem with control, then you are a part of the problem and a slave to the masters that control you. Puppet comes to mind. No one likes to think of themselves as a puppet but being imprisoned by ones own ego is the very same thing. You are so far detached from this reality, as you should be, any thought of complimentary/complementary action will be impossible for you to comprehend.

For those of you who are not of such egos, I would love to hear what you have to offer.

Thanks,

William

sometime sun

Reply Sun 17 Jan, 2010 07:02 pm
@William,
Quick thought;
The skys the limit, we all have limiatation we need to be controled else people would believe they could fly up to that sky, alot of 'free' people jumpin goff of buildings.
No to mention the story of chicken licken, 'the sky is falling', how would we know it wont fall if we didn't know it and we were controled by something.
If you think you act acordingly and are not controlled you maybe just fogetting the lesson that taught you to be so.
There are far to many examples of the uncontrolled even slightly uncontrollable to think that it is in of our nature to act acordingly, to act controlled, without there being control instilled i find confusing. You do not have to be controlled to have been controlled.
Conditioning would be my arguement.
Lengthened though;
Why question control when it is trying to do the best for the most?
why not accept that sometimes it is best to be controlled?
even if it does not conflict with your natural law reflex that naturally agrees with the prevailing law dose not matter because you do what is right, you live within a set of boundaries you may not need control but control needs you.
And your acceptance of the law/control means that you should also fiight so the law/control is enforced upon those who need it and try to live outside of it.
I would accept my control just because i know that the would-be uncontrollable have their limits and boundaries that i need to prevail/preserve and when so needed pressure aplied.
Just be glad you have protection from the uncontrollable and that you are not one of them.
You really are controlled, we all are. In controls law.
Choice does not matter when you act accordingly, nothing to break or be broken, be glad.

The metric system controls us, i wouldn't want to go back to shillings and pence. just pence please.
Control makes things easier, if not just for the majority.

TickTockMan

Reply Thu 21 Jan, 2010 05:30 pm
@William,
What about self control? Like the kind of self control
that says, "no thanks, no more cake for me." Is that
kind of control okay?

Alan McDougall

Reply Fri 22 Jan, 2010 03:56 am
@TickTockMan,
Hi William I have indeed done things in my life for which I look back in regret and shame. Nearly all these out- of- control events happened when I was under the influence of alcohol

I am not an alcoholic but admit abusing alcohol in my youth, regrettably!!

TickTockMan

Reply Fri 22 Jan, 2010 03:49 pm
@William,
When I think about control, I always think about this guy. This is such a familiar rant.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfEuSNejejY

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 07:26:47