I was involved with usp in the 1990's

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » I was involved with usp in the 1990's

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Thu 31 Jan, 2008 09:25 am
Hi, I was involved with usp in the 1990's . the experience changed my life! I was there when Connie was on the board & Laura was CEO. It was a such a magical time! Living in the blue cottage and assisting with usp for Laura as a volunteer gave free rain to meditate in every room inside the palace! Every room had its own distinct energy ! It was fascinating! Also meditating at the christ statue at night was breathtaking especially when the sky was clear at night! Helping with the homecomings and meeting all the different souls who shared their knowledge and expertise on inventions, metaphysics, and spiritual matters, healing practices of all kinds etc: Doing the home study course at Laura's in waynesboro, helping with the archiving and singing at one of the homecomings at the palace with Virgina Edwards as the accompanist. When assisting with the move from the palace I Will never forget when they removed the christ statue and it shattered !! That was sad!!! To all the people involved back then I SAY HELLO TO ALL OF YOU!!! Kevin Morrison:)

Justin

Reply Thu 31 Jan, 2008 11:22 am
@happybumrn,
Welcome to the Philosophy Forum Kevin. Moved your post here so we could respond directly to your intro. I've personally never met Lao Russell however the works of both Lao and Walter I find astounding to say the least.

Happy to have you in the forum and please don't hesitate to get involved in the discussions.

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » I was involved with usp in the 1990's
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 09/19/2024 at 09:51:26