Whats your driving force.

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » General Discussion
  3. » Whats your driving force.

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Tue 22 Dec, 2009 12:58 am
From what I have lived and experienced, I can only come to one conclusion. I must be mad. Raging Mad. Boiling mad to go on existing like this just for the sake of existence. And therefore I have decided to bring an end this futile existence.

As I muster the courage(a coward I being, I need tons of it) needed to fulfill this decision, I see a pair of eyes look at me with awe, another pair look at me with envy and a million other eyes hoping they were at least like me. Despite my "despicability" they wish they were as blessed as me.
And it is in this ingratitude of mine I find my room for improvement. And it is in this space I find my driving force. To live. To change. To rebel.

Hoping, one day the rest would be as mad as me.

:shifty:

Reconstructo

Reply Tue 22 Dec, 2009 01:35 am
@rajiraouf,
I seem to find all sort of driving forces. They take turns. Let's see. I would like to write well, sell a book one day. I want to keep evolving this mind. But that's not so uncommon. I want more time on Earth with my lady. This is not to count hunger and every other more obviously biological need.

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » General Discussion
  3. » Whats your driving force.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/30/2024 at 08:16:10