Cognitive enhancement drugs

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

agaton

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2009 02:53 pm
@agaton,
I had a chat with my friend in Poland. Asked about cognitive enhancement drugs she had no idea what's this. She asked some friends, students mainly... no one knew what she was talking about.

It seems to be relatively popular in America... but here in Ireland is actually not known, the same some with some other countries in the EU.

I actually posted first message quite oblivious to the fact that there is such a big market for it... Maybe it doesn't make people smarter directly...but if one has more able to focus, has some other advantages such as better memory... it indirectly gives advantage... I'm quite obsessive regarding knowledge and self-improvement and I should be grateful that we have the most powerful cognitive enhancement drug ever invented... Internet Very Happy

Poseidon

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2009 03:18 pm
@agaton,
Cannabis is illegal because its black people making the profits.
Its a form of stealth nazism.

If one examines the 'keep the other man down' attitude of the racist anti-cannabis fascists - one can see the condescending arrogance and self-worship at play.

The secular legal system serves only its materilialist self; it cares nothing for enslaving others. Just remember this : apartheid was once the law. Paid for and profited from by white big business and especially the white legal system.

Were any of those white skinheads ever convicted for that atrocity?
No.
Not even one.
Not even one.
Not even one.
Why?
Because they serve only themselves.

Is that equality before the law?
Not in the wildest dreams of any conspicuous ignoramus.

And how many people are imprisoned for puffing herb?
many many
countless many

especially young black men who are attractive to white women.
Do you trust such a legal system after that?

"Everyone is talking about crime, crime, but tell me WHO are the criminals?"
- Peter Tosh

agaton

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2009 06:02 pm
@agaton,
Why should we mix drugs with racism, nazism and so on? I've been to Amsterdam several times and I saw mainly black people selling illegal drugs like cocaine... but should I say that all Blacks sell drugs? It's silly. People sell or buy, use or not irrespectively of skin colour or political sympathies.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 01:52:23